2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So just what were the stereotypes? The old trait that all frogs couldn't be anything but green?

Beats me. No idea. Yeah, Bert is probably evil and a homosexual, but the Sesame Street people never acknowledged that. And they had a bunch of inner-city characters. Maybe they didn't like the muppet who lived in the trash can. Making fun of bums and vagrants and junkies I mean "homeless."

Cookie Monster is obviously a promoter of rotten teeth in children. He's financed entirely by the sugar lobby, obviously.

Geeze. The world has become so fucked up it's amazing.

(Next up --- CapCaps rewrites it's own stupid disclaimer and puts it in World Wide Politics! ---)

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 2/22/2021 at 4:21 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Beats me. No idea. Yeah, Bert is probably evil and a homosexual, but the Sesame Street people never acknowledged that. And they had a bunch of inner-city characters. Maybe they didn't like the muppet who lived in the trash can. Making fun of bums and vagrants and junkies I mean "homeless."

Cookie Monster is obviously a promoter of rotten teeth in children. He's financed entirely by the sugar lobby, obviously.

Geeze. The world has become so fucked up it's amazing.

(Next up --- CapCaps rewrites it's own stupid disclaimer and puts it in World Wide Politics! ---)

But it's the fact that some nobody, sitting at a desk in a rainbow shirt and Asymmetric haircut, 35 years after something is made, decides they want to change history, like 'It didn't happen', but of course they can't, so announce 'something' in it COULD be considered offensive. This gets people looking at things they never did before, or even finding insult in something that isn't even there. Oh no, Miss Piggy is offensive, so let's rename her Gender Neutral Quorn Fighter. Oh but she hits the frog, and that advocates inner city violence.....Oh why don't they all fuck off!

Jim Henson would either be laughing out loud or livid.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There were 3 kids shows in the UK in the 70s when i was a nipper, and were really popular. Mr. Benn, The Magic Roundabout and Jamie & The Magic Torch.

Basically, all 3 were all about tripping on Acid. All freak out Psychedelia!

Jamie & The Magic Torch theme music - And this was just the intro to the show! Imagine what the stories were like.

16 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were 3 kids shows in the UK in the 70s when i was a nipper, and were really popular. Mr. Benn, The Magic Roundabout and Jamie & The Magic Torch.

Basically, all 3 were all about tripping on Acid. All freak out Psychedelia!

Jamie & The Magic Torch theme music - And this was just the intro to the show! Imagine what the stories were like.

My avatar tells me that with cartoons, you can get away talking about some serious shit that a normal human could not.

Now, about Disney's Fantasia. Talk about offending people who have overcome drug addiction!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My avatar tells me that with cartoons, you can get away talking about some serious shit that a normal human could not.

Now, about Disney's Fantasia. Talk about offending people who have overcome drug addiction!

Oh and Disney himself was well known to be tolerant of all creeds and colours......Allegedly.....