Headlines Required:

Next up: What the fuck is going on with Brexit? Post something you Limeys. Geeze, you took care of the war of the Atlantic in WWII in less years. Any headlines you want to post here? I mean, we don't know whether to like Boris or Parliament. (Americans are required to respect the Queen, Princesses, and Princes, even if they're creepy. We need them as interesting fodder for our tabloids.)

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Headlines Required:

Next up: What the fuck is going on with Brexit? Post something you Limeys. Geeze, you took care of the war of the Atlantic in WWII in less years. Any headlines you want to post here? I mean, we don't know whether to like Boris or Parliament. (Americans are required to respect the Queen, Princesses, and Princes, even if they're creepy. We need them as interesting fodder for our tabloids.)

Ok, as a (mostly) 'Limey'......

Who knows? It hasn't affected or changed most of us in any way at all. 

Yet.

5 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, as a (mostly) 'Limey'......

Who knows? It hasn't affected or changed most of us in any way at all. 

Yet.

Obama and Biden told you not to exit. But you did. You bad boys.

So Churchill's bust is now out of the White House and returned to some U-Store-It rental facility again. It's important that the UK be cancelled as much as possible since it refuses to pay proper attention to the dictates of President Xi or his puppets in Washington.

But those are old headlines now...

• Upvote 1

What the fuck is this bullshit leftist crap?! We are talking serious squirrely wrath here. The man was a fucking genius and he taught many of us in the 60's that it was fun to  read. Fuck you liberal woke zombies! I'm pissed. (Check your attics, bird feeders, and radiator hoses tomorrow. My army of squirrels is going to show you wrath like you've never seen before.)

Hey, "Amerikan" liberal fascist book-burning fuckheads, fuck you!!!!! You're not "woke," you're zombies and dupes of the ComIntern. Wake the fuck up! And do not fuck with the good Doctor ever again!

squirrelly_wrath_by_dragonbound.jpg

Dr Seuss cancelled.JPG

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, happyone said:

I saw this and thought it was funny 🤣

First patient set to receive controversial Biogen Alzheimer's drug

A U.S. hospital on Wednesday will give the first infusion of an expensive new Alzheimer's drug before Medicare has even said what it will pay for — and with some doctors upset by its approval last week. | Reuters

Read More

Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden standing next to a person wearing a suit and tie: Powered by Microsoft News

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...