B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (February)

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Cela semble un peu une atmosphère tout autour - Megs et Holly s'éloignant l'un de l'autre. Holly a passé toute la journée dans sa chambre à grignoter des choses sucrées et a passé toute la soirée à se coiffer -! Tout semble remonter à la nuit de Meg Holly et Alek lorsque RLC a coupé le fil 🙁

Mais B, dormait depuis longtemps, il y a autre chose de spécifique...  Une parole, une attitude ? ce petit jeu était malsain, quoi qu'il se passe🤨

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Mais B, dormait depuis longtemps, il y a autre chose de spécifique...  Une parole, une attitude ? ce petit jeu était malsain, quoi qu'il se passe🤨

Yes, an attitude would seem to be the case. Again apologies for my doing English but if I treid with my school French you would be ....😂 😂 😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Seems a bit of an atmospher all round - Megs and Holly keeping away from each other. Holly spent all day in her room snacking sweet stuff and spent all evening doing her hair - ! All seems to go back to the night of Meg Holly and Alek when RLC cut the feed🙁

Nothing a good party tonight will not solve. 🙂 

Now here's a devilish idea following Lucky 2962 obsevation this morning about Bog and Holly being cold' Shoot me down in flames if you will but on the night of the RLC plug pull WHAT IF  when the cameras went down (abou 50 minutes from 02.12) the BOG slipped out of the room (he and Nelly sometimes use both beds) met up with Holly, slipped her a quickie and got back to bed. They were all reported to be back in thier beds and cameras on at about 03.20, plenty of time for B to shag Holly. Holly gets a bit hot when drunk and she was that night. The last I saw was at Megs door, wine bottle in one hand, panties in the other, leaving with Alex.  Devilish thoiugh is it not?😈

Might also account for Holly not meeting up with the other since that night

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Now here's a devilish idea following Lucky 2962 obsevation this morning about Bog and Holly being cold' Shoot me down in flames if you will but on the night of the RLC plug pull WHAT IF  when the cameras went down (abou 50 minutes from 02.12) the BOG slipped out of the room (he and Nelly sometimes use both beds) met up with Holly, slipped her a quickie and got back to bed. They were all reported to be back in thier beds and cameras on at about 03.20, plenty of time for B to shag Holly. Holly gets a bit hot when drunk and she was that night. The last I saw was at Megs door, wine bottle in one hand, panties in the other, leaving with Alex.  Devilish thoiugh is it not?😈

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Nah, Bogs slipped into the room with all three of them and had a quickie orgy.  After all, he is master of the house.  The 'tension' between Megan and Holly is because Megan wouldn't let Holly have Bogdan all to herself.  Explains why Holly cold to Bogdan too.  I believe Megan's squirt session last night was all for Bogdan.  The girls will be fighting over him for the foreseeable future.  Also explains why the cams went UM, he has the power.

• Haha 1