B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Siempre ha sido así, por eso es tan genial 😇

we are used to them doing shows ... they look for the best posture ... best lighting ... the best angle of the camera ... I say this for all the girls in rlc ...
tonight these two girls .. just looking for their sexual happiness .. quench all desire and satisfy each other ... that's what makes it great ...... any voyeur's dream ...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Raul399 said:

we are used to them doing shows ... they look for the best posture ... best lighting ... the best angle of the camera ... I say this for all the girls in rlc ...
tonight these two girls .. just looking for their sexual happiness .. quench all desire and satisfy each other ... that's what makes it great ...... any voyeur's dream ...

M&N never have done anything for the cameras , at least whenever  they fucked , they simply do it for themselves ..

Knowing that you are a big Leora  fan and never stop commenting and I admire this with you despite the repeated bullying you get , this is why nobody takes serious what we see there with the two girls ( L&M ) and criticism is coming always so strong on them ... maybe with what goes on with M&N can be an answer to many things posted and commented there 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

M&N never have done anything for the cameras , at least whenever  they fucked , they simply do it for themselves ..

Knowing that you are a big Leora  fan and never stop commenting and I admire this with you despite the repeated bullying you get , this is why nobody takes serious what we see there with the two girls ( L&M ) and criticism is coming always so strong on them ... maybe with what goes on with M&N can be an answer to many things posted and commented there 

Now L&M is a real joke, M sometimes look like she scared to touch L and then sometimes look like she wants to eat L, she needs to just dive in and enjoy herself

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so i guess Nelly and Bogdan will break up tommorow if he really told them to end it 

Nothing will happen .. just explaining things and life goes on for both couples .. both relationships based on true loving feelings .. this is pure lesbian sex driven in my opinion by other reasons and not because the girls don’t love or feel for their guys .. it becomes just more “ dangerous “ if it keeps on more often .. 

• Upvote 2