B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Noldus

That was an interesting BJ session in the LR for L&A , finally they did something more passionate away from their bedroom and didn’t seem like a routine obligation of the couple . I think it was the “hottest “ they have got since ages ☺️ Well done ( although still Anthony needs his hand for help 😬🙄 ..) 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was an interesting BJ session in the LR for L&A , finally they did something more passionate away from their bedroom and didn’t seem like a routine obligation of the couple . I think it was the “hottest “ they have got since ages ☺️ Well done ( although still Anthony needs his hand for help 😬🙄 ..) 

Dude broke the fourth wall by looking straight into the camera with a smug grin while being blown. Not sure RLC likes that.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

Dude broke the fourth wall by looking straight into the camera with a smug grin while being blown. Not sure RLC likes that.

Yes , that was hilarious 😂🤣 I don’t find it negative , I was actually laughing when I saw him 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1

Unless Anthony has a physical ailment, he can't stay hard to please Loraine.  Watching them for 25 minutes having a nice, passionate session and he can't keep a stiffie; and kudos to Loraine for being understanding and trying to boost his limp wiener.  He eventually stopped and left the room why she reached for a toy to satisfy herself. I think I feel as bad for her as I do for him.  He needs to get himself checked out.

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Unless Anthony has a physical ailment, he can't stay hard to please Loraine.  Watching them for 25 minutes having a nice, passionate session and he can't keep a stiffie; and kudos to Loraine for being understanding and trying to boost his limp wiener.  He eventually stopped and left the room why she reached for a toy to satisfy herself. I think I feel as bad for her as I do for him.  He needs to get himself checked out.

I think she is just not a passionate woman to keep him hard , I believe he just doesn’t enjoy sex with her . 

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she is just not a passionate woman to keep him hard , I believe he just doesn’t enjoy sex with her . 

Once again we will have to agree to disagree. 😀

I think she's gorgeous....stunning.  She moves like a dancer. Her movements are fluid and she shows passion and sophistication. If there is a fault (from what I perceive), she comes off as high maintenance. But that's an unfair characterization as I have only watched her for about three weeks.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Once again we will have to agree to disagree. 😀

I think she's gorgeous....stunning.  She moves like a dancer. Her movements are fluid and she shows passion and sophistication. If there is a fault (from what I perceive), she comes off as high maintenance. But that's an unfair characterization as I have only watched her for about three weeks.

Chats with you are always great for interaction ☺️😇 This couple  for me has simply no passion , this is what I can say about  them . It isn’t random that Loraine has always pushed for threesomes ( definitely money involved ) , but this also shows I think a not full sexual satisfaction between the two so as to seek for a third person to be involved . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

It's been an hour since Anthony failed to perform and Loraine had to take matters in her own hands.

During the past hour, they have sat about four feet apart on the bed and have spoken little to each other.  Certainly if there is any disappointment/embarrassment, it will pass.  But until then,... AWKWARD!!