B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Noldus

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Claire a un très bon cœur, Carlos l'utilise depuis le premier jour et même si elle le sait, elle semble vraiment aimer le gars et ne le quitte pas. Peut-être que RLC est également une raison à cela. 

Peut-être  mais  ce gars fait souvent des gaffes et c'est un drôle de couple parfois 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Claire has a really great and good heart , Carlos is using her since day 1 and even if she knows , she seems to really like the guy and doesn’t leave him . Maybe RLC is also a reason for this . 

Admittingly, I just started following this couple a few days ago.  From what I see (and can understand with her English), she wants to be loved....appreciated, and Carlos takes her for granted.  She knows she's desirable and wants as much affection given to her as she can give back.  But it seems, IMO (based on one week of observation), he just wants her to fuck.  I don't think he has much passion/emotion for her.

I could be wrong, but that's what my highly intellectual mind has concluded after one week of observation. 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Peut-être  mais  ce gars fait souvent des gaffes et c'est un drôle de couple parfois 

There are moments that they are really fine and funny , I agree .. but this is for me a toxic relation and without a future .. I think when the RLC contract finishes , the soonest out of the apartment , Carlos will walk away . 

Just now, Howard said:

Admittingly, I just started following this couple a few days ago.  From what I see (and can understand with her English), she wants to be loved....appreciated, and Carlos takes her for granted.  She knows she's desirable and wants as much affection given to her as she can give back.  But it seems, IMO (based on one week of observation), he just wants her to fuck.  I don't think he has much passion/emotion for her.

I could be wrong, but that's what my highly intellectual mind has concluded after one week of observation. 😁

Correct 😇

Good to know I am not the only one caring for observations here at the forum ☺️😌

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Let's hope she does the right thing, is a strong woman, and kicks his ass out of bed. Indeed I have seen many selfish qualities from him.

A lot of things have happened between them , not nice ones I mean . I truly believe if it wasn’t for the RLC job and benefits , they would have both gone . 

After that major flare up last night, Claire gave up her body to Carlos and let him fuck her. BTW, the key word is FUCK, not make love.

While I think 95% of the women on RLC have low self-esteem, one has to wonder how much emotional abuse she (or any gal) would take for the false sense of security being w/ a guy.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

After that major flare up last night, Claire gave up her body to Carlos and let him fuck her. BTW, the key word is FUCK, not make love.

While I think 95% of the women on RLC have low self-esteem, one has to wonder how much emotional abuse she (or any gal) would take for the false sense of security being w/ a guy.

I think you are a little low with your assessment!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

She is a sex machine and loves  sex , Carlos is a good lover as well.. usually after a big quarrel , good and quality sex occurs  😇

When you like / love someone , even if you know that you are in a false and toxic  relation , somehow , someway you can’t escape . The low self confidence of the girls at RLC , the lack of appreciation currently  since they can’t go out and perhaps get a look from another man so as to feel again desirable , it is what drives  them to let themselves suffer in situations that don’t seem to work ... if it wasn’t for the depressive atmosphere and the bad relations between the two previous couples , I admit that I miss the top quality moments between the individual couples ( B&R / A&L ) ... if they had managed to keep a satisfactory and respected coexistence in the apartment , it would have been great having them than the current no direction L&A and the problematic C&C .. on a side note , C&C have lots of real life moments and issues , at which in a way reflects to the concept .. unfortunately , the happy moments seem to be less than the sad ones so as for the couple to be pleasantly watchable . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She is a sex machine and loves  sex , Carlos is a good lover as well.. usually after a big quarrel , good and quality sex occurs  😇

When you like / love someone , even if you know that you are in a false and toxic  relation , somehow , someway you can’t escape . The low self confidence of the girls at RLC , the lack of appreciation currently  since they can’t go out and perhaps get a look from another man so as to feel again desirable , it is what drives  them to let themselves suffer in situations that don’t seem to work ... if it wasn’t for the depressive atmosphere and the bad relations between the two previous couples , I admit that I miss the top quality moments between the individual couples ( B&R / A&L ) ... if they had managed to keep a satisfactory and respected coexistence in the apartment , it would have been great having them than the current no direction L&A and the problematic C&C .. on a side note , C&C have lots of real life moments and issues , at which in a way reflects to the concept .. unfortunately , the happy moments seem to be less than the sad ones so as for the couple to be pleasantly watchable . 

I'm going to disagree that he's a good lover.

Actually, I'll comment on his certain lack of virility  Dude can't keep hard.  AT first I thought it was anxiety due to the camera.  But he's been on RLC long enough for that to no longer be an issue.

But moving forward, they are not good for each other. IMO, he still sees her as a sex toy and she wants a deep, emotional involvement.  He can't supply the latter (my guess is deep down, he doesn't respect women; as oppose to superficially showing respect).  It's about his dick - not much else matters (oh, and maybe a place to sleep).

1 minute ago, Howard said:

I'm going to disagree that he's a good lover.

Actually, I'll comment on his certain lack of virility  Dude can't keep hard.  AT first I thought it was anxiety due to the camera.  But he's been on RLC long enough for that to no longer be an issue.

But moving forward, they are not good for each other. IMO, he still sees her as a sex toy and she wants a deep, emotional involvement.  He can't supply the latter (my guess is deep down, he doesn't respect women; as oppose to superficially showing respect).  It's about his dick - not much else matters (oh, and maybe a place to sleep).

Howard, would you quit making sense, you are going to piss Dr. OZ off.  You know this forum is not about making any sense!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Howard, would you quit making sense, you are going to piss Dr. OZ off.  You know this forum is not about making any sense!

I can't help it!  It's a curse among conservatives (<--- that will piss some people off 😀)