Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Well now that you have taken the wind out of my sail I guess I will go off and rethink it all. 

Here's an idea:  One of the girls sits at the harp the usual way with her lady parts pressed against it.  The other sits the same way on the other side, facing each other.  They could then play together until the vibrations get them off.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, PoeBoy said:

Here's an idea:  One of the girls sits at the harp the usual way with her lady parts pressed against it.  The other sits the same way on the other side, facing each other.  They could then play together until the vibrations get them off.

Now that's an idea! Don't need a harp though for that. Other smaller things that can be used by both at the same time.  🤔

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now that's an idea! Don't need a harp though for that. Other smaller things that can be used by both at the same time.  🤔

And would get them closer.  However, I'd love to at least see it attempted.  I wonder if harp wood warps when wet?

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

And would get them closer.  However, I'd love to at least see it attempted.  I wonder if harp wood warps when wet?

They get wood AND get wet? I think we saw that tonight already.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I got this reply back from Admin of RLC. My translator is broken. What does it mean? Нет

It translates as "We cannot pass this on to the relevant department, as no one at the company knows how to do anything right, nor their arse from their elbow". 

Or might mean No.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It translates as "We cannot pass this on to the relevant department, as no one at the company knows how to do anything right". 

Or might mean No.

Man I knew the language was hard, but I didn't realize 3 letters meant so much 😢

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Man I knew the language was hard, but I didn't realize 3 letters meant so much 😢

Oh yeah, you never seen Welsh?