Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 22

pulo filipe

Ok I'm out of here. I have a bunch of pecan shells to clean up. Word of advice never invite Foamy over for a poker game. He ate all my pecans and threw them all over floor and then emptied the bird feeder on the way out. 🤬

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ok I'm out of here. I have a bunch of pecan shells to clean up. Word of advice never invite Foamy over for a poker game. He ate all my pecans and threw them all over floor and then emptied the bird feeder on the way out. 🤬

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Awful? 😄

How she gonna dance with a harp! Seen the size of the bloody things? 🤣

Obviously, Slipper, you have not seen a Paraguayan harp. Leora , or Malia, neither one would have any trouble picking up one of them.

But one does not dance with a harp, but dance " to " the music the harp creates.   :rolleyes:

One of the girls would play  the harp, the other would dance.

But, if you want to keep them occupied. Get them a hammered dulcimer. Which most have 16 sets of 4 treble strings, and 15 sets of 2 bass strings.

This will keep them busy, in the apartment, tuning it !:wink: I can see Leora dancing to the " Music Box Dancer " while Malia played it on the dulcimer !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes i will wait. Do you know how long it takes to learn the harp????

I mean - DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO LEARN THE HARP????

😵

I would imagine less time than it takes one to learn how to write, and speak, Russian !!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

I seen her reading the request 😁 that gives me hope they'll be giving concerts by the summer time. 

Presumably from their balcony. With the courtyard full of their audience who observing the proper spacing required, due to the virus,

Question, Is it public nudity if the girls are on their own balcony ?? Leora, Malia, you can continue as your are !:wink:  Clothing optional !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, scutus said:

Presumably from their balcony. With the courtyard full of their audience who observing the proper spacing required, due to the virus,

Question, Is it public nudity if the girls are on their own balcony ?? Leora, Malia, you can continue as your are !:wink:  Clothing optional !!

I think there was more than enough of that last year. I will now stop talking. 😞

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, scutus said:

Obviously, Slipper, you have not seen a Paraguayan harp. Leora , or Malia, neither one would have any trouble picking up one of them.

But one does not dance with a harp, but dance " to " the music the harp creates.   :rolleyes:

One of the girls would play  the harp, the other would dance.

But, if you want to keep them occupied. Get them a hammered dulcimer. Which most have 16 sets of 4 treble strings, and 15 sets of 2 bass strings.

This will keep them busy, in the apartment, tuning it !:wink: I can see Leora dancing to the " Music Box Dancer " while Malia played it on the dulcimer !

I have taken all that on board, interesting and certainly an option!

I'd rather see them kiss. 

😉

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

BTW was this a typo or meant? We've gone 20,21,22 but now 20a in topic numbers.

Not 23??

Considering who started it. I am willing to bet, that it was not an accident. Simply a means of adding a new topic.

Without waiting for the numbered ones to fill up ! I do not believe there is a rule regarding the naming of a new topic !

• Like 3