US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's all? Typical liberal progressive loser. Long on talk and promises and short on action.

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He will never get the truth from a Democrat. They are not capable of being truthful. If Democrat politicians were ever truthful when campaigning for office they would never get elected.

giphy 11.gif

giphy (6).gif

giphy (7).gif

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because both O_U812 and Golfer insist that the U.S. needs to have troops stationed all around the world. They want to send other Americans off to risk their lives protecting the world, but are too cowardly to do it themselves.  :angry:

as we have constantly said we would like to see withdrawals of troops done in a responsible way. not on a whim or as a favor to a dictator.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The rinos will be replaced in the primary elections with people who represent the interests of working class Americans instead of the interests of the Washington D.C. establishment.

no. they will be replaced by people willing to kiss dear traitor's orange butthole. have you signed up?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as we have constantly said we would like to see withdrawals of troops done in a responsible way. not on a whim or as a favor to a dictator.

Since you believe the troops should still be there why have you never joined the military to do your part?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since you believe the troops should still be there why have you never joined the military to do your part?

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

From the first video we now know what you look like.:biggrin:

go back to sleep. you have nothing to offer.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Typical liberal progressive double speak tactic used to avoid giving a straightforward answer to a direct question.:dodgy:

It's not a simple "yes or no" answer.  But why am I wasting my time trying to reason with a KKKult member?  It doesn't matter what my responses are or even offering you concrete evidence.  You will disagree, say I'm a Liberal (fill in the blank), and use some kind of emoticon at the end.  Nobody's right except you Ridgerunner.  This is why nobody here likes you.  You're an  angry, bitter man./

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because both O_U812 and Golfer insist that the U.S. needs to have troops stationed all around the world. They want to send other Americans off to risk their lives protecting the world, but are too cowardly to do it themselves.  :angry:

Your ignorance is stunning.

• Like 1

The rinos will be replaced in the primary elections with people who represent the interests of working class Americans instead of the interests of the Washington D.C. establishment.

Mids are going to be another QOP bloodbath.

• Like 1

No,that would mean they are people who want the government to operate for the benefit of the American middle class and not the elitist ruling class.

"No, you're wrong."  "I'm Ridgerunner and only I have the correct answers."  Sounds like somebody I know of with orange skin.

• Like 1