US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

How many times are you going to give the same response?  We heard you.

Until you explain why you are too much of a coward to join the military while at the same time saying we should have American troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and numerous other locations around the world. Why should other people risk their lives to protect this country and the rest of the world when you are not willing to do the same?:dodgy:

42 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Rewriting history again? The truth is that Republicans increased their numbers in the House in 2020 and never lost one incumbent seat to the Democrats, and will gain even more seats in 2022.

That was before the insurrection and The Big Lie.  Things are changing now.  Of course you don't see it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And your loudmouth cowardly hypocrisy is monumental. You want other people to risk their lives defending the U.S. and other countries, but are too  much of a little snowflake coward to do it yourself. 

Hypocrisy?  Do you even know what that means?  You're extra nasty lately.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

That shit speech was pure poison.  Karma will soon fuck that snake up.

Jez pics.

So why did you watch it? You and the Golfer are the ones obsessed with Trump, not me. In fact, almost all my comments about Trump on CC are in response to what others have posted about him.  I would much rather talk about the terrible policies that Joe Biden and the Democrats are forcing upon the American people.

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why did you watch it? You and the Golfer are the ones obsessed with Trump, not me. In fact, almost all my comments about Trump on CC are in response to what others have posted about him.  I would much rather talk about the terrible policies that Joe Biden and the Democrats are forcing upon the American people.

I had to see if I won at Trump bingo.  What policies?  List them.

• Like 1