US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

It will pass with Kamala's vote.

Better educate yourself a bit more about how the Senate operates.  51 votes won't do it for this legislation. Need 60 votes for closure before this bill can be voted on by the Senate.😉

I think it's time you take your Geritol and go to bed.

And I think it's time you put your body where your mouth is and enlist in the military, so that you can protect the U.S, and the world from Putin and the Russians.😉

The caravans from 2017 hasn't arrived yet you bigoted pile of shit.

What did you say, little loudmouth snowflake coward? Still haven't explained to me why you won't enlist in the military. Typical liberal progressive. All talk and no action.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you have never had any meaningful responses to run out of. That's why you need to keep posting other people's thoughts from propaganda blogs.😉

as usual it is not my fault that you refuse to learn anything or to face reality.

• Upvote 1

If I am beyond hope of being indoctrinated with your liberal progressive Stalinist ideology I see that as a very positive accomplishment.

if that were the case you would have accomplished a lot. instead you have accomplished becoming even more stupid than anyone has ever thought possible. 

• Upvote 1

No one is a bigger traitor to this country than are you, O_U812, and your ANTIFA and BLM buddies.:sad:

let's see if i've learned anything yet; nah nah nah nah nah. i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots. how was that?

• Upvote 1

H.R. 1 anti-corruption bill?  More like an election pro-corruption bill on steroids.:dodgy:

there is 1 thing wrong with the bill. it would protect your right continue to vote for the republican obstructionist do nothings that continue to ruin the country. 

• Upvote 1

And you are a little loudmouth ANTIFA brat who is too much of a coward to join the military and so much of a loser that you are unable to find a job on your own, so you sit on your lazy ass at home collecting unemployment benefits until the union finds work for you. In other words, you are a typical liberal progressive Democrat parasite living off the labor of other hard working middle class Americans.:sad: 

you are a total asshole.

• Upvote 1