US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

QOP just blatantly trying to hold up useful legislation that the American people want and need.  Dems - Get those ads ready for 2022.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In the wee hours of Saturday morning, the House of Representatives passed the American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill requested by the Biden administration. The...

• Like 1

You want to have a political opinion, then pay fucking taxes...which BTW, would solve the debt problem.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans is asking Catholics to avoid the recently-approved Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, which it says is “morally compromised” by its “extensive...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You want to have a political opinion, then pay fucking taxes...which BTW, would solve the debt problem.

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans is asking Catholics to avoid the recently-approved Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, which it says is “morally compromised” by its “extensive...

That would eliminate 75% of Democrat voters.:tongue:

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Bullshit.  Churches vote 80% QOP.  Where do you find your info....never mind, I already know.

Wasn't talking about people attending church. I was talking about people who pay taxes. If only taxpayers were allowed to have political opinions like you want that would eliminate 75% of Democrat voters.😉 

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wasn't talking about people attending church. I was talking about people who pay taxes. If only taxpayers were allowed to have political opinions like you want that would eliminate 75% of Democrat voters.😉 

Pipe down troll.

• Like 1