US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday debunked false claims made by allies of former President Donald Trump that Antifa provocateurs were really behind the January 6th Capitol...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Stalinist liberal progressive Democrats' message to anyone that believes in free speech, "Shut Up!"

Unless you have something worthwhile to contribute, then yeah, shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the cowardly snowflake O_U812 who is afraid to join the military to help defend the U.S. and the world. 

You're one of the stupidest fucks I've ever dealt with.  Go watch "The Brainwashing of my Dad" and learn something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're one of the stupidest fucks I've ever dealt with.  Go watch "The Brainwashing of my Dad" and learn something.

Nothing you say changes the fact that you expect other Americans to risk their lives overseas to defend America and the world when you are too much of a coward to do it yourself.  You have a big mouth and no spine, little ANTIFA snowflake.

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday debunked false claims made by allies of former President Donald Trump that Antifa provocateurs were really behind the January 6th Capitol...

Another Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dweller doing his part to protect corrupt career politicians and bureaucrats from being brought to justice.  

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nothing you say changes the fact that you expect other Americans to risk their lives overseas to defend America and the world when you are too much of a coward to do it yourself.  You have a big mouth and no spine, little ANTIFA snowflake.

I take up free rent space in your head.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Another Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dweller doing his part to protect corrupt career politicians and bureaucrats from being brought to justice.  

You say the same thing over and over and over.......

• Like 1