US General Domestic Politics #6 Begins 02/23/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And that is not a factual description of 99% of the 74 million people who voted for President Trump. 

if that were true more of the 74,000,000 would denounce the traitors. i don't see much of that happening.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If what happened at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan.6 was an insurrection, then what is happening on our southern border right now is a foreign invasion.  The U.S. troops that are guarding the U.S. Capitol need to be moved to our southern border to help stop the invasion.

what drugs are you on? you really need your friend to have an intervention for you. oh i forgot. you have no friends.

giphy (61).gif

giphy (63).gif

giphy (65).gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you are calling 74 million Americans White supremacist racist bigots? The term dead-nuts perfectly describes you. 

they are either bigots, they support bigots, or they are just plain stupid, or all of the above.

• Upvote 1

And I think it's time you put your body where your mouth is and enlist in the military, so that you can protect the U.S, and the world from Putin and the Russians.😉

every time that you post 1 of your stupid answers to anything it is an advertisement against enlistment as it shows that if they join they would possibly turn into a brainwashed moron just like you.

• Upvote 1

What did you say, little loudmouth snowflake coward? Still haven't explained to me why you won't enlist in the military. Typical liberal progressive. All talk and no action.

so to prove your point when are you traveling to the border to protect everyone?

Why are CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, The New York Times and the rest of the main stream news media not reporting on the violent QANON insurrection at the the U.S. Capitol today? :huh: :tongue::biggrin: LMAO

they are busy writing stories about how many disappointed nut jobs are waiting for the next Qanon revelation.

• Upvote 1

Better educate yourself a bit more about how the Senate operates.  51 votes won't do it for this legislation. Need 60 votes for closure before this bill can be voted on by the Senate.😉

That's Cloture, asswipe, and there are ways around the filibuster.  Educate YOURSELF Mr. fuck-up.

• Like 1