B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

6 minutes ago, mspanker said:

must be half time, garage break

It's funny how everyone's attention is focused on Curly instead of the tenants disappearing from camera view for periods of thirty minutes or so periodically.:smile: Maybe he serves many purposes...

Everyday I open my browser and go to RLC with the hope, just the hope, to see "Nelly and Bogdan has left the project", or at least move out of the Villa but no.

Everyday playing little house, a family with cards and dinners, my God, even Curly seems bored.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

It's funny how everyone's attention is focused on Curly instead of the tenants disappearing from camera view for periods of thirty minutes or so periodically.:smile: Maybe he serves many purposes...

like he's a decoy put in by RLC? Not impossible

• Haha 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Are they?  I'm focusing on 4 sets of fine ass and 3 sets of fine breast.

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

Everyday I open my browser and go to RLC with the hope, just the hope, to see "Nelly and Bogdan has left the project", or at least move out of the Villa but no.

Everyday playing little house, a family with cards and dinners, my God, even Curly seems bored.

More chance of seeing Curly has joined the project..

• Sad 3