B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (February)

I swear,when i use these tools,it reminds me of the girls here in RLC and their toys,lol. This could be used by them, i am sure of it. Not sure what kind of toys they get next,but this can help them,and help around the apartments,,,lmao. I'm sure some would want to try it,just with a different, softer attachment.:tongue:

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I swear,when i use these tools,it reminds me of the girls here in RLC and their toys,lol. This could be used by them, i am sure of it. Not sure what kind of toys they get next,but this can help them,and help around the apartments,,,lmao. I'm sure some would want to try it,just with a different, softer attachment.:tongue:

Love my Milwaukee tools are you trying to get me horny?

54 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Well, at least that's a positive.

speaking of 'spotted'   I know it's a slow day at the empty villa but did I notice a big 'wet spot' on Megs sheets....  that is always a good thing.....  

12 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

speaking of 'spotted'   I know it's a slow day at the empty villa but did I notice a big 'wet spot' on Megs sheets....  that is always a good thing.....  

If thats the big wet spot she left after a bate the other day I'm suprised Most un meg like to not have them washed by now!