Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

il y a 8 minutes, virginie doumenc a dit :

sont super agréables à regarder sont elles lesbiennes? je les suit depuis le mois dernier j ai vue des attouchement entre elles mais rien qui me dise quelles sont lesbos yat il eue mieux que cela auparavant?

Non elle sont pas lesbienne c’est sa meilleure amie depuis environ 7 ans depuis la russie elle la fait venir à Prague pour que Léora soit moins seul

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LearyM said:

She has no doubt caught the wretched infection from the marsupial that Leora insists shares her bed with her.

She has caught the lovely cuddly love bug. 🤣

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, LearyM said:

For a supposedly intelligent woman Leora unfortunately lacks any common sense whatsoever sometimes.

Point proven ! Applies fake tan on her body without wearing the latex gloves, and seems surprised her hands are stained.😁

Yep! Plenty of brain but no common sense. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, LearyM said:

He will probably start a crowdfund collection to get her the best doctors and medication available in the Czech Republic, perhaps RLC could organise it through an increase in membership fees. 👨‍⚕️

Nah, watching my dementia-addled mother forget - Literally forget - how to use a telephone and crying about it, that makes me want to meltdown.

Seeing women on a computer screen i have never nor will ever meet have sore throats or period pains while living the life of Riley is slightly less important. More should remember this with their own lives.