Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nah, watching my dementia-addled mother forget - Literally forget - how to use a telephone and crying about it, that makes me want to meltdown.

Seeing women on a computer screen i have never nor will ever meet have sore throats or period pains while living the life of Riley is slightly less important. More should remember this.

When you measure things against tragic cases similar to your dear mother, things are put into perspective. 

But bear in mind Slipper, the remark was light hearted and in jest, and should be accepted as such please.

Nobody should be made to feel guilty because of you mother’s condition, which I appreciate takes up most of your life at the moment, of course we sympathise and empathise with your situation, myself and many others on this forum perhaps have experienced the same heartache and heartbreak.

There was no lack of thought intended whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, LearyM said:

Nobody should be made to feel guilty because of you mother’s condition, which I appreciate takes up most of your life at the moment, of course we sympathise and empathise with your situation, myself and many others on this forum perhaps have experienced the same heartache and heartbreak.

That was NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL.

Great. Again. Now i feel guilty. Can't win.

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That was NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL.

Great. Again. Now i feel guilty. Can't win.

In which case I apologise if I misunderstood your original statement.

No harm done !

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Koala given his affection and warming up his beloved leora 

It must be the time of year for the academy awards. She will definitely get an Oscar for the most pitiful, pathetic over the top actress ever in the comedy category.

As for the Koala, best supporting actor.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

We are “ on target “ for a very rare incident today ( actually 4,5 hours away before midnight in Prague )  the first time since last May or maybe June - not keeping notes for this -  ( before both of the girls start living their double life ) that the girls will be spending a whole 24h period inside their apartment  . It might has to do with Malia not feeling well , in any case , a statistic that none the less i find it more than impressive . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LearyM said:

It must be the time of year for the academy awards. She will definitely get an Oscar for the most pitiful, pathetic over the top actress ever in the comedy category.

As for the Koala, best supporting actor.

It appears that the three stooges have kindly given me several rep points today, keep them coming guys, most thoughtful of you.

At least I’m not a liar.😃

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1