Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Something that appears missed by many last night. Reporting it simply as it happened on cam.

She had a call in the toilet well after midnight. The call ended suddenly after she raised her voice, not yelling i will say that, but definitely not happy. She came out with a face of thunder, yet phoned Paul immediately and was fine with him, but then sat at the kitchen table and conducted one of her massive stone faced text messages, another huge block of writing, the atmosphere going totally flat. Malia knew and kept her distance. Yet today, she and a certain 'him' have been happily in contact again, lots of texts and smiles, including after she called Paul this evening.

So who was it to? I cannot say if this particular call and follow-up text lecture was to the usual culprit - It could indeed have been to someone back home for example, she has got annoyed with things to do with the shelter for example on calls before and writes things down after, let me make this clear - But she was in direct contact with him right up to the call taking place. If it was to the obvious, then everything has been sorted out and forgotten already. And as has been said above, she may very well be meeting only her salon friends tonight for a party, no guarantee this is involves the obvious either.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I party in due 😆

The only ones who will have fun will be Leora and the unnamed stranger.

No she's spoken to her salon friends this week too. No guarantee she is in the obvious place tonight.

I did all this 2 weekends ago! 😄 No evidence! Texting him doesn't mean meeting him, remember this.

il y a 32 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Quelque a choisi qui semble manqué par beaucoup la nuit dernière. Rapporté simplement comme cela s’est passé sur la caméra.

Elle a eu un appel aux toilettes bien après minuit. L’appel a pris fin après qu’elle ait élevé la voix, sans crier, je vais le dire, mais pas heureux, définitivement. Elle est sortie avec un visage de tonnerre, mais un téléphoné immédiatement à Paul et est bien avec lui, mais s’est ensuite assise à la table de la cuisine et a dirigé l’un de ses messages texte massifs au visage de pierre, un autre bloc énorme d’écriture, l’atmosphère est devenue totalement plate. Pourtant, aujourd’hui, elle et un certain « lui » sont de nouveau en contact avec bonheur, y compris après avoir appelé Paul ce soir.

Je ne peux pas dire si cet appel et cette conférence par SMS ont destinés au coupable évident - Cela aurait en effet pu être adressé à quelqu’un à la maison par exemple, elle a été ennuyée par des choses à faire avec le refuge, par exemple d’appels avant et écrit des choses après, laissez-moi clarifier les choses - Mais elle est en contact direct avec lui jusqu’à l’appel qui a eu lieu , puis n’est pas contente après. Si elle est à l’évidence, tout un été régler déjà . Et comme cela a été dit plus haut, elle pourrait bien bien rencontrer ses rencontrer amis de salon ce soir pour une fête, aucune garantie que ce soit une évidence non plus.

Un grand merci pour tes explications il sont toujours les bien venu 

• Upvote 1