Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 23

il y a 28 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, Paul. Elle a également parlé sur Skype hier soir avec lui. Mais plus tard, j’ai aussi eu un appel avec l’autre dans les toilettes vers 23 heures.

L’appel dans les toilettes etait plutot calme ou agité

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia is sick 🤧🤒

Tose  🗣️

Sore throat 

Crikey don't tell SG, he will have a meltdown..... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Crikey don't tell SG, he will have a meltdown..... 

He will probably start a crowdfund collection to get her the best doctors and medication available in the Czech Republic, perhaps RLC could organise it through an increase in membership fees. 👨‍⚕️

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I don't know what happens in other countries but we are required to get a COVID test if we have a sore throat.

Hopefully Malia is ok and doesn't have a sore throat and doesn't need to get a test.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LearyM said:

He will probably start a crowdfund collection to get her the best doctors and medication available in the Czech Republic, perhaps RLC could organise it through an increase in membership fees. 👨‍⚕️

I think our sense of humor is on the same level.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't know what happens in other countries but we are required to get a COVID test if we have a sore throat.

Hopefully Malia is ok and doesn't have a sore throat and doesn't need to get a test.

She has no doubt caught the wretched infection from the marsupial that Leora insists shares her bed with her.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1