B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Just now, rosey 1 said:

Not necessarily! This is a business and not a social club although there are different personalities. Sera just isn't a warm and fuzzy person but she's great looking. You just have to try and get along with her.

Hey,that's the same thing people say about me,,lmao:tongue:

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Don't think so.  The events saturday night didn't seem to have anything to do with Radi.

But putting all the pieces of the puzzle together the tension between Sera and Radi isn't from now, and Ari and Sera have argued more than once these days. And now Ari is giving her support  

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Not necessarily! This is a business and not a social club although there are different personalities. Sera just isn't a warm and fuzzy person but she's great looking. You just have to try and get along with her.

I think Serafima has a superiority complex , believing that she is the best of them all , but that’s my personal evaluation . 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I always believe that RLC values the opinions presented here , we have got back all this time of the virus some of the most popular girls who have appeared . I guess this may has to do with posts and comments made here for the past appearances of the girls . 

Yet the garage in B4 is still an issue.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Yet the garage in B4 is still an issue.

Many things are 😂🤣 I just think that results can only be seen in the long term and course of time .