B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Is it wrong for me to be enjoying Radislava's hand on Ari's leg the way it is? :rolleyes::angel:

You need to make the transatlantic trip and move to Europe if you want this 😁

15 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

How exactly do you know this?

Because I'm a smart motherfucker!!  She did the same thing with Ginger and now that she has hooked Ariana into her outside (high dollar) interests, Radislave doesn't stand a chance unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But putting all the pieces of the puzzle together the tension between Radi and Sera isn't from now, and Ari and Sera have argued more than once these days. And now Ari is giving her support  

@Sexytreach @costa049

Here's my take on Saturdays events

B4 had a stupid party and B1 wasn't invited (assumption)

Sera went out in the afternoon (somewhat dressed up) and Radi also went out.  Ari hung at the apartment.

Ari went out food shopping in the evening came home and started cooking.  Looked like she was cooking to stay in for the night.

Sera came home sometime after and seem real happy.  She was talking to Ari and it seemed like Sera convinced Ari to go out.  Ari put on makeup and nice casual clothes (seemed like a wingman situation).  They left.  Ari's cooking was still all over the kitchen.

Sometime around curfew Radi came home with some groceries.

Ari and Sera came home sometime after that and they were yelling and arguing to each other.  Loudest I've ever heard voices raised in B1. (assumed date situation didn't go well).

Anyway, while Ari was in the kitchen and Sera at dining table still yelling at each other, Radi came out and tried to offer Ari some of that white stuff in the container she bought.  Ari was too annoyed with Sera to try it.

So I don't think there was any issue between Ari and Radi.  I didn't see Ari and Sera speaking to each other till this morning.

I also saw the discussion between Ari and Radi yesterday.  I don't think it was any issue Ari had with Radi but more of a discussion about Ari and Sera's fight.

So that's my take.  Let me know if you saw something I missed.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Because I'm a smart motherfucker!!  She did the same thing with Ginger and now that she has hooded Ariana into her outside (high dollar) interests, Radislave doesn't stand a chance unfortunately.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

@Sexytreach @costa049

Sera went out in the afternoon (somewhat dressed up) and Radi also went out.  Ari hung at the apartment.

Ari went out food shopping in the evening came home and started cooking.  Looked like she was cooking to stay in for the night.

Sera came home sometime after and seem real happy.  She was talking to Ari and it seemed like Sera convinced Ari to go out.  Ari put on makeup and nice casual clothes (seemed like a wingman situation).  They left.  Ari's cooking was still all over the kitchen.

Ari and Sera came home sometime after that and they were yelling and arguing to each other.  Loudest I've ever heard voices raised in B1. (assumed date situation didn't go well).

Anyway, while Ari was in the kitchen and Sera at dining table still yelling at each other, Radi came out and tried to offer Ari some of that white stuff in the container she bought.  Ari was too annoyed with Sera to try it.

So I don't think there was any issue between Ari and Radi.  I didn't see Ari and Sera speaking to each other till this morning.

I also saw the discussion between Ari and Radi yesterday.  I don't think it was any issue Ari had with Radi but more of a discussion about Ari and Sera's fight.

Well analyzed and said .. and finally a post longer than mine 😎🤩🥳

17 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

How exactly do you know this?

He may be correct but i think it's the other way around. Ari has the outside interest and I think it's a hair company. However i'm not as smart as Harley...:smile:

Just now, Lurkker said:

@Sexytreach @costa049

I lost my train of thought at ''Here's''

• Haha 1