B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I think i have a good idea what it is,but will keep to myself.

It is in general seeing sad people especially at the stupid times we currently live , that’s why watching a really good tenant , as Radi is so far,  in a bad mood , it makes it not entertaining to watch . Let’s hope she feels better after a long long expected talk she will get from Ariana 😂

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I think she (Ari) may open a war with Sera, if it's really her the one who's causing the problems

Ari and Sera were getting close until their blow up Saturday night.  They just need to work it out along with whatever issue they may have with Radi and vice versa.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I think she (Ari) may open a war with Sera, if it's really her the one who's causing the problems

Not necessarily! This is a business and not a social club although there are different personalities. Sera just isn't a warm and fuzzy person but she's great looking. You just have to try and get along with her.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Like what any of us say carries any weight.

I always believe that RLC values the opinions presented here , we have got back all this time of the virus some of the most popular girls who have appeared . I guess this may has to do with posts and comments made here for the past appearances of the girls .