B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Totally agree, she has to put it down a bit. And they will only fix this with an adult talk (all 3)

I still find it amazing that she made peace with Amira , which proves your point that it can be possible . If we knew who tried to approach first ( Amira to Sera or the opposite ) , it could help knowing that a real and authentic talk amongst the three could occur . 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Serafima is using Ariana in her outside interests.  Radislava doesn't want any part of what Serafima and Ariana are doing outside the apartment.  I'm sorry to say but Radislava will lose this battle because Ariana is locked in tight with Serafima!

How exactly do you know this?

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Serafima is using Ariana in her outside interests.  Radislava doesn't want any part of what Serafima and Ariana are doing outside the apartment.  I'm sorry to say but Radislava will lose this battle because Ariana is locked in tight with Serafima!

How you know all that ? 

What's going on with Radislava is a combination of many things coming to a boil. She will get over it and be herself soon enough,,it will pass like a fart in the wind,,as they say.

Just now, ddhm said:

I still find it amazing that she made peace with Amira , which proves your point that it can be possible . If we knew who tried to approach first ( Amira to Sera or the opposite ) , it could help knowing that a real and authentic talk amongst the three could occur . 

In my humble opinion it would serve no purpose. Sera isn't going to change. She's had words with other tenants before. They just have to move on and realize they're why they are there...

Just now, rosey 1 said:

In my humble opinion it would serve no purpose. Sera isn't going to change. She's had words with other tenants before. They just have to move on and realize they're why they are there...

An apartment with tenants having bad relations ( not speaking to one another , not doing or sharing things ) , it is difficult to follow it and ultimately be entertained ( remember B&R with A&L , it was so difficult for the viewers to watch it , despite the great sex of the couples ) . Perhaps a tenant’s allocation could help , but this should be the last measure taken