B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

1 minute ago, Fuckhead said:

Why does everyone make fun of sera? Is it because she don't masturbait for yous? Well making fun of her means you don't deserve it! When reading all messages some sound like messages from bully rapist. None of you know what's going on! I would rather hurt someone I like to protect them and them hate me, leaving someone you respect to protect or stand up for them is more honorable. Sera could be a great person if yous didn't always hate on her. What is she reads this shit and kills herself non of yous would care. Everyone who works on RLC is a person with feelings you stupid fucks. Radi told us love the house but yous are to selfish to hear this.

I don't think people here are making fun  of her, or hate her. I have just posted that I don't think she has the right personality to be on a site like RLC. Its not in the hope that she would harm herself, and I'm sure she is a very nice person. Perhaps just the wrong job?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fuckhead said:

You might be right. I just speak on somethings I hear. What if they read this English translates bad. We are hurting these people.

Totally agree , it shouldn't happen. Similarly I showed concern for Gina. and suggested one person here wanted entettainment even if she was hauled off in an ambulance. The replies mostly supported of me, except for one. There's always one

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fuckhead said:

Radi said love the house. If we do this maybe it will bring peace and maybe sera will say thank you. When radi was talking to us I loved it but it puts her in danger. I would rather her not talk then her get hurt. Please think of the people's feelings first that's all I am saying. If reading the post it can be taken wrong like bullies and I am not pointing fingers at one person I include myself and my own post also

You are right,i am guilty of getting caught up in the moment,but can you blame me for being caught up with the beauty and friendliness of Radislava? I said the same thing a few days back about getting the other girls mad or jealous because Radislava has this interaction with us viewers. I don't want that to happen between them and then resentment sets in and really ruins things for all. I think it is wrong to speak of the girls in such negative,hurtful ways as we know they read this forum,or some do. Like the old saying goes,if you have nothing nice to say,shut your pie hole.:biggrin: These girls are not animals in a zoo and do have feelings,, so play nice. And one more thing,,if you don't like what you see on the screen,change the channel or leave,it's a simple concept.

13 minutes ago, Fuckhead said:

Radi said love the house. If we do this maybe it will bring peace and maybe sera will say thank you. When radi was talking to us I loved it but it puts her in danger. I would rather her not talk then her get hurt. Please think of the people's feelings first that's all I am saying. If reading the post it can be taken wrong like bullies and I am not pointing fingers at one person I include myself and my own post also

I agree with you but the girls probably shouldn't be on here reading the post anyway.  Nothing good can come of it.  No matter who the girl is they will get their share of love and hate.  If you go back to the posts when Radi first showed up, she got a good amount of hate from people who didn't bother to give her a chance.