B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Just now, Fuckhead said:

I know I was there. Goon564. We are all guilty me included. I seen some hurt and I wanted to run. That would of made me pussy. So I am here to say this. And to say sorry b1 all of you sera, ari, radi and now oki

peace-and-love-symbol-and-global-spirit-

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fuckhead said:

Radi said love the house. If we do this maybe it will bring peace and maybe sera will say thank you. When radi was talking to us I loved it but it puts her in danger. I would rather her not talk then her get hurt. Please think of the people's feelings first that's all I am saying. If reading the post it can be taken wrong like bullies and I am not pointing fingers at one person I include myself and my own post also

Its a job, sometimes feelings get hurt if the employee is not pulling their own weight.  I am sure this may hurt some feelings potentially but it is life.

At some point in our lives, haven't we all had a roommate like Sera?  Indifferent or drags down the house . . . doesn't participate, but criticizes.  I didn't mean DUD in a bad way, just that RLC needs participating members.  Radi is, I think beginning to like the role she's in right now.  

My criticism of Sera is that she is a fraud. She pretends to participate but actually doesn't. I don't care if she dresses from head to toe in a giant overcoat and then covers herself with a huge blanket. At least this would be an honest reflection of her attitude to RLC. I dislike cheats. i don't give a shit about seeing Sera's body

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Fuckhead said:

I don't talk just about the girls but all that work rlc. This job is hard on its own. Put yourself in there shoes. What is it like to be on camera. What first is thought it's easy untill you are actually on camera. Thought and reality are completely different.

You are right ... but nobody is forcing them for this , it is their choice .. and they are get paid reeeeeally well 😉

At the end , nothing comes without a price . If they feel pressure , they can pack and leave any moment , imagine another job that you could quit without any actually side effects 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 2