Ideas & Feature Requests #2

23 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok, let's take Ray and Polly's Apartment.  In the lounge realm 19, cam 15, is placed too high.  Inasmuch as this cam is mounted, it would behoove you to lower this cam about 2 feet.  The viewing would be closer and far better while still allowing for the wide angle.  Cam 11, in this realm should be titled about 10 degrees more to the right (As you are looking at the picture.).  Cam 13 could also be lowered about 18".  Cam 12 should be moved out and placed right to the edge of the window sill.  Cam 18 in this realm should also be lowered a bit.  In Henry and Mira's apartment their center bedroom cam is the height that seems to be the best for viewing.

Most the the gripes I have heard, and that I subscribe to is that many of the cameras are too far from the "action" and the angles are bad for say, the showing of actual penetration..

Once again, I am not plugging your competition but look at the cams over at RLC.  Most of them are close to the action and the angles are such that they allow for maximum viewing pleasure. 

Lastly, you'd do yourself and your participants a big favor if you got rid of the tripods and reverted to all mounted cams.  Those tripods carry a big psychological burden and scream out for guests to pay attention to the cams.  I know if I was a guest every time I saw those tripods I would remember I am being filmed.  This could have a chilling effect on the guests and their adverse reaction to same.  

You asked for it, you got it.  Hope you consider these suggestions.  I think it will help the site grow and I don't think these few alterations would cost very much..

Good points. Let me add provide always good lighting and NEVER use these flickering or disco lights.

• Like 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kevin19300 said:

Hi guys,

what do you think about a search bar in the archives?

And a "most viewed" section?

Because there is a lot of videos and it's hard to find the one you  are searching for.

Hey friend, The archives section will be reworked with that features soon.

5 minutes ago, Kevin19300 said:

Very nice!! Soon means 1week? 1month? 6month? :)

It will probably be on maybe's time.

27 minutes ago, Kevin19300 said:

maybe's time? 🙂 You mean on may? 🙂

No I mean maybe today, maybe tomoroow or maybe never.😋