Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

Si sta preparando per uscire di nuovo.

Dobbiamo aspettarci che per un intera settimana, fino a che non torna Malia, faccia avanti e indietro dall'appartamento solo per lavarsi, cambiarsi e dormire quelle paio d'ore la mattina perché non riesce a dormire fuori casa?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Si sta preparando per uscire di nuovo.

Dobbiamo aspettarci che per un intera settimana, fino a che non torna Malia, faccia avanti e indietro dall'appartamento solo per lavarsi, cambiarsi e dormire quelle paio d'ore la mattina perché non riesce a dormire fuori casa?

You see ? You make a simple reasonable comment and a question , that also many others can’t understand and perhaps there are people that can give an idea or opinion and you get the confused emoji .. this thread here is really destroying the forum and there’s absolutely no way to be able and chat with whoever is interested .. what a pity . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You see ? You make a simple reasonable comment and a question , that also many others can’t understand and perhaps there are people that can give an idea or opinion and you get the confused emoji .. this thread here is really destroying the forum and there’s absolutely no way to be able and chat with whoever is interested .. what a pity . 

I also laugh that Leora’s actions are making this thread losing the great back and forth open minded and opinions thread it used to be 🤣😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also laugh that Leora’s actions are making this thread losing the great back and forth open minded and opinions thread it used to be 🤣😂

And the laughs continue from uneducated people who obviously didn’t go even at the first elementary school classes to know the meaning of English language and vocabulary .. Poor Leora and the level of followers she has 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I have a feeling the house will be empty again tonight.

Leora just put some food in one of those transparent bags to take away.

She didn't take the bag with her, she put it in the fridge just prior to leaving the apartment.

I believe she is perhaps meeting up with a friend/s to celebrate Women's Day.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2