Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But it is her life , she likes it and we need to respect this . We need to let her live the way she wishes , even if she makes a mistake according to what we believe , she is the one who decides and feels what is right for her and what is wrong . 

Maybe for all of us , it is a mistake but for her , despite the quarrels and the lots of ups and downs , it is something that gives her the energy to continue and trying to find answers for her new life in Prague . Perhaps is a distraction or even a situation that she needs so her mind stays focus on the things she wants to achieve in Prague ( I don’t know how else to explain ) .

I only say that , if we say that Leora always does what she wants , whenever she wants , we need to allow her have this , it is not our life , it is hers . Mistake for us ( not for me personally  but that’s for another time the discussion ) but maybe not for her . And even if it is , at the end , she will have only herself to blame for it or feel proud that she insisted on this relation . 

I think we follow and watch and it's Leora life to do what pleases her.

We all walk and live our our path. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

As I suspected, Leora stayed asleep with HIM. First he argues with us and 3 hours later he goes to him as if nothing had happened. 

This relationship is a circus 🤡 🤡 🤡

No one on this forum knows where she is or who she is sleeping with, if indeed she is sleeping with anyone else.

The ONLY person who knows is Leora, and she isn't going to tell.🙂

That's life !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My laptop shows 32 available thumbnail boxes which many people on this forum have used to rate some kind of performance, popularity, or privilege. My question is: How can a vacant apartment continue to rank between 15 and 20, even when the occupants are not due back online for a week? It can only be that a number of people leave their computers set to that apartment camera (camera #1) unattended. If it were being attended, the thumbnail  would change from camera to camera over time. That fact puts into question the entire reputation of the apartment. If everyone else, for every other apartment had done the same, what then, would that ranking be?   

• Haha 3

March 8, Women's Day
Today, we honor
and we celebrate women
we love.
It is a day to remember the importance
strength and perseverance
Women are capable of anything
and the strength that exists in your
hearts are able to move mountains.

🐈😘