Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 25

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You would be surprised to know what she thinks of her.

Non avrebbe senso, Aussie. È da un anno che convivono sotto lo stesso tetto. Se non ce la vuole più lì glielo avrebbe già detto. E se Malia non voleva più stare con Leora sarebbe già andata via alla prima occasione. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It wouldn't make sense, Aussie. They have been living together under the same roof for a year. If he doesn't want it there anymore, he would have already told him. And if Malia didn't want to be with Leora anymore, she would have already left at the first opportunity. 

Someone can play the victim very easy at times, let me tell you. This is fact. I know this.

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

She sets "Women's Day" back 3 generations by doing what she does in front of RLC.

Not that I'm complaining. Just pointing out the hypocrisy (assuming she's celebrating this all-important day).

Sorry to disagree with you Howard, but I don't see it as hypocrisy, just the opposite in fact. She is expressing her independence as a woman and doing exactly as she wishes,without hurting any other person.

Admirable!!

Happy "Women's Day" to her.🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LearyM said:

Sorry to disagree with you Howard, but I don't see it as hypocrisy, just the opposite in fact. She is expressing her independence as a woman and doing exactly as she wishes,without hurting any other person.

Admirable!!

Happy "Women's Day" to her.🙂

I quoted a studen girl who was interviewd by a news program about cam girls/shows etc.  the full comment is on B4 but in a nutshell she said ''we are not the exploited, we are the exploiters'' She followed it up by saying ..''and actually I enjoy doing what I do''.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I quoted a studen girl who was interviewd by a news program about cam girls/shows etc.  the full comment is on B4 but in a nutshell she said ''we are not the exploited, we are the exploiters'' She followed it up by saying ..''and actually I enjoy doing what I do''.

If the money wasn’t enough and so easily made , i don’t know if the “ I enjoy what I do “ quote had the same meaning 🙄

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If the money wasn’t enough and so easily made , i don’t know if the “ I enjoy what I do “ quote had the same meaning 🙄

But surely the same could be said about many occupations?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Did Leora enjoy being an exhibitionist prior to joining RLC, and perhaps the RLC part accommodates her sexual preferences, with the salary as the icing on the cake.

Who wouldn't enjoy being paid for doing something they enjoy anyway! 🙂

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, LearyM said:

Peter Green.

24 minutes ago, LearyM said:

But surely the same could be said about many occupations?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Did Leora enjoy being an exhibitionist prior to joining RLC, and perhaps the RLC part accommodates her sexual preferences, with the salary as the icing on the cake.

There are many who have a job just for the income and not actually doing what they wish and like , but circumstances made them accept their job ( lack of job positions according to their studies  , possible unemployment and so on ) . 

I think Leora loves what she does , I think this grew stronger as the years passed by and she understood the pleasure she brought to people , therefore , I say that in the beginning she joined RLC as a way of the free benefits and payments that RLC business provides . 

I don’t think she has the same passion nowadays like in the past ( which i can understand and it is normal for me , it can’t be the same passion as we grow up , like all things in life )  and she mostly does what she does as to justify her employment from RLC , otherwise , I don’t find any other reason why she stays with RLC when in my opinion it is clear that she is tired and whatever happens is mostly mechanical and not genuine like most of the times in the past . 

My conclusion is that if this life is satisfactory for her ( money related ) so as to be away from a person she loves ( mentally and as one of the most important person for her life ,  if not the most important and not erotically anymore - how can be explained for example her erotical feelings for Paul if she has a male friend in Prague ?   ) , she should keep on doing it  for as long as she wants but with respect and professionalism ( as she is ) to the people who pay . And my opinion is that she doesn’t respect the people who support financially the business she is hired from .