Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

20 hours ago, philo said:

I said early on that Bogdan has no authority to enforce anything except for the no littering policy on the grounds of the Villa. Bogdans power is derived from Nelly just as Nora held power over B1 in the early days. At some time over the past seven years, I became convince that RLC was either owned or controlled by a woman. There is little evidence to support my theory other than the appearance of a woman in control on camera a few times when apartments went under maintenance and the cameras were not turned off. The only other evidence is the cessation of violence against women on RLC. Those who have been around for a while will remember that we were regularly treated to scenes of guys beating the shit out of their women. I started to doubt my theory at one point, when two of the male perpetrators (Lev and Efrim) were allowed to continue on RLC. RLC ownership may have changed three to four times during my tenure but I see no evidence now, of women whose fate is dependent upon a man.    

Northern  and Eastern European countries are top in the world concerning domestic violence . This has to do due to the lack of light and many dark hours for a big period of the year which make people unhappy , consume of much alcohol and melancholy of weather ( very few sunshine days during the year ) . 

20 hours ago, Lurkker said:

I swear you are secretly a woman! 🤣

I am not .. but in order to understand women ( that no one actually can ) you need to try as much as possible to try and think like them

😉

20 hours ago, Lurkker said:

So you are saying Nelly had absolutely no respect for Bogdan?

I think that Nelly is in control of the relation and she knows how to handle Bogdan , obviously Bogdan is too weak concerning Nelly , signs that he loves her very much . 

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

The temporal corelance between the events leads me to believe otherwise. I think, Bodgan is not happy with the situation.

Also, I cannot judge about the sex between Nelly and Bodgan this days, because i have no subscription, but at least here in the forum, the exact opposite has already been claimed several times. It looks like Bodgan's enthusiasm for Nelly has lessened.

I do not know. However, one thing can be said quite clearly. If your wife asks you to leave the bedroom available so she can have sex with others, then the relationship is certainly not in the best condition.

Sex between Bogdan and Nelly has been top quality the last days and they were both very much into it , passionate . We don’t know if Martina has asked Alberto to leave the apartment or Alberto simply wanted to give space to his GF with her lover . There was one time that Alberto easily offered the bedroom and Nelly slept with Martina and nothing happened , my opinion is out of respect from Martina to Alberto . 

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nelly has NO RESPECT for Bogdan!!

Are you watching RLC again to watch the reactions and the interactions of these two ? Do you follow their body language ? Or once again it is your “ I am a smart motherfucker and i know “ famous quote of yours ? 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Lucian was about the only one to put his foot down and said not without me you are not and stopped the whole Bonnie and Alek affair he nipped that in the bud and everyone was bitching about him doing that, guess a guy cant win on here if he lets them have sex some  bitch it aint fair to the guy if the guy stops them god knows people bitch about that too

We disagree ... Lucian was like Nelly .. he wanted to have fun with other women ( Alexandra even encouraged him to taste other women , shows or not ,‘it doesn’t matter , they were still a married couple ) and he didn’t want Alexandra have either a woman or man of course . Kim was there for the shows and she would only let her out of sight during planned group shows . Nelly seems to be a female Lucian , fun for her but she won’t allow to Bogdan ( although he also doesn’t want of what we are able to see on cameras )

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Alberto he has no chance of getting pussy unless it's his game controller 🤣

I think he is also not interested . Martina seems to satisfy easily his needs . 

16 hours ago, mingo said:

Bogdan should invite Eva over (Eva and Sam).. She was a wild one, threesomes, girls. guys.. and very cute.  Alberto? She'd have to jump out of his PlayStation. 

Eva and Sam seem not to be together anymore , according to people who follow them . We last heard that Eva was searching for an apartment in Moscow . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sex between Bogdan and Nelly has been top quality the last days and they were both very much into it , passionate . We don’t know if Martina has asked Alberto to leave the apartment or Alberto simply wanted to give space to his HF with her lover . There was one time that Alberto easily offered the bedroom and Nelly slept with Martina and nothing happened , my opinion is out of respect from Martina to Alberto . 

As I said, I can't say what the current situation is between Bodgan and Nelly, because I have no subscription and RLC is especially in GOV not a really good insight into the private life of the residents with all the shows. But there are also voices here that claim exactly the opposite of what you write here.

However, one thing I would like to point out is that a lot of sex does not automatically mean a good relationship. I think the best RLC example of this was maybe Diana and Efim. They had so much sex at the end of their relationship that you almost had to worry for their health 😉, but no real emotional connection any more from Efim to Diana.

Ultimately, two options remain:

• Bodgan really doesn't care and the relationship is just a facade for the camera, or
  • Nelly doesn't give a shit about Bodgan and he hides his emotion from the camera.

Time will tell how it turns out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Eva en Sam lijken niet meer samen te zijn, volgens mensen die hen volgen. We hoorden voor het laatst dat Eva op zoek was naar een appartement in Moskou. 

Eva was vorig jaar op bezoek bij Masha met een nieuwe vriend.

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it only me finding Martina and Nelly to be very selfish and only concerned with themselves and taking advantantage of their good natured partners.

Usually women  do so , we men are usually  the weak ones  when we truly love them 😩

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1