B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Horny Ariana , early and out of schedule bate , prime time viewership , boredom .. all and nothing , anyone can choose .. but we can all definitely enjoy 😋😋

she got stood up or she wouldnt be here

Just now, wooders78 said:

she got stood up or she wouldnt be here

I can’t remember when she masturbated  at this time , it would be funny for Radislava entering the room now because she never locks 😁😆

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t remember when she masturbated  at this time , it would be funny for Radislava entering the room now because she never locks 😁😆

I think she's going out with Holly.

• Like 1

Now .. how strange .. a bate before going out , kind of not allowing herself to get horny wherever  she goes 😎

And .. Holly out , Ariana out , can we finally get kind of a normal life again in Barcelona ? Marvelous and wonderful news 🥳🥳

• Sad 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

whats great about them going out shagging and we dont see it

Because this means that finally they start living their life again slowly and escape this misery lockdown .. and maybe we are introduced to their outside life slowly , at least Holly has no problem to share everything on camera . 

I am excited that the girls can finally be happy  and enjoy themselves , they deserve and especially these two 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Because this means that finally they start living their life again slowly and escape this misery lockdown .. and maybe we are introduced to their outside life slowly , at least Holly has no problem to share everything on camera . 

I am excited that the girls can finally be happy  and enjoy themselves , they deserve and especially these two 

I think their happiness shows when serafima is out of the house.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

they can do that when they go home, i thought they were here to earn money