B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

The atmosphere in B1 reminds me a lot of when Milena was there and she was kind of isolated from Gina and Irma . Radi has good connection with Ariana , poor Ariana is in the middle of the current conflict between Radislava and Serafima . I hope a solution is soon to be found , otherwise , this will also start affecting Ariana . 

Sera had already two continuous visits in B5 , perhaps speaking to Claire and get the frustration out of her head since Ariana seems to take distances . In general , apartment starts feeling difficult to watch it , B2 also stable , the only thing remaining interesting  to watch is the situation between Martina and Nelly ... and in this apartment the continuous development of Radislava 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The atmosphere in B1 reminds me a lot of when Milena was there and she was kind of isolated from Gina and Irma . Radi has good connection with Ariana , poor Ariana is in the middle of the current conflict between Radislava and Serafima . I hope a solution is soon to be found , otherwise , this will also start affecting Ariana . 

Sera had already two continuous visits in B5 , perhaps speaking to Claire and get the frustration out of her head since Ariana seems to take distances . In general , apartment starts feeling difficult to watch it , B2 also stable , the only thing remaining interesting  to watch is the situation between Martina and Nelly ... and in this apartment the continuous development of Radislava 

In all seriousness, Ariana might be able to put up with this constant complaining, I'm growing extremely tired of it, so I will be moving on. Goodnight gentlemen, I will be moving on...:sad: Thanks for the conversation.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I thought you like watching all the apartments so you can make long winded comments.

Well well,i come back and you all are talking about being stuck up someones ass,,lmao,,CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THAT,,hah. So in the future,,i will continue talking about Radislava ( and i use her full name,whether real name or not) out of respect for her,and you all can continue with the ass talk,or whatever floats your boat.,lol I am here for fun and not to ever harm anyone with my words,as we know words can cut like a sword,and i am well capable,,so i have watched what i say out of respect,please return that respect to myself but most of all to Radislava. I'm not ''obsessed'' with her as i have read but more enamored (google it) with her,i think she is fun,and love her expressions,and of course admire her beauty,inside and out. As for you Rosey1,thank you for your compliment/comment about intelligence, i feel i have more than enough to weed out the trolls and jealous ones on here,and hold a respectable conversation/chat....Again,thanks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Well well,i come back and you all are talking about being stuck up someones ass,,lmao,,CAN'T BLAME ME FOR THAT,,hah. So in the future,,i will continue talking about Radislava ( and i use her full name,whether real name or not) out of respect for her,and you all can continue with the ass talk,or whatever floats your boat.,lol I am here for fun and not to ever harm anyone with my words,as we know words can cut like a sword,and i am well capable,,so i have watched what i say out of respect,please return that respect to myself but most of all to Radislava. I'm not ''obsessed'' with her as i have read but more enamored (google it) with her,i think she is fun,and love her expressions,and of course admire her beauty,inside and out. As for you Rosey1,thank you for your compliment/comment about intelligence, i feel i have more than enough to weed out the trolls and jealous ones on here,and hold a respectable conversation/chat....Again,thanks.

I just re-read and almost made myself cry,,,lmao

16 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And one more thing,if i can make Radislava smile for a fleeting moment in all the shit she is going through,and she MAY like what i post,what's the harm?

What's the harm in you making a dedicated thread so the rest of us doesn't need to see your Pulo imitation?

• Upvote 5