B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (March)

comme à chaque foi Holly se maquille avec une truelle....avec des lèvres comme un babouin .....elle est bien plus belle au naturel ....mais bon ça plait à Bogdan qui l ' attend dans un hôtel  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would never have watched that apartment but thanks for the info!!

RLC took their apartment down right after he held up the sign. We never found out what happened to him but later Carla is back in a new apartment with a new guy Yani, and she was NOTHING like she was before.

Just now, philo said:

I keep hoping that others will join me in telling some of these stories from early RLC history.

I'll support you but I am not going to get into that mess.  People on here hate me enough already because I say things they don't want to hear.  So, good luck in rounding up anybody willing to share some of their RLC stories with you!!

• Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'll support you but I am not going to get into that mess.  People on here hate me enough already because I say things they don't want to hear.  So, good luck in rounding up anybody willing to share some of their RLC stories with you!!

You have never been hated they way i have been. There are some stupid motherfuckers in these forums and many of them would challenge what I said who didn't even watch they event!!! Their challenge was because "they didn't think xxxxx would ever do anything like that".  The only thing that changed with me is that REPLAY happened and the stuff I would see that no one else saw is now verifiable.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

You have never been hated they way i have been. There are some stupid motherfuckers in these forums and many of them would challenge what I said who didn't even watch they event!!! Their challenge was because "they didn't think xxxxx would ever do anything like that".  The only thing that changed with me is that REPLAY happened and the stuff I would see that no one else saw is now verifiable.

I totally understand!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think someone has already said what Holly is getting ready for but I can't remember exactly what it was.

If it was the one saying Bog was waiting in a hotel.(not likely)...other than that can't find aything. Anyone with ideas..I can beleive the meet up in  a hotel though.

• Sad 1