US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're an easy target dumbass.

So you don't build solar panels and collect unemployment benefits when you are not working, and depend on the union to find you a job?  Does that mean you are admitting that you are a liar?

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You will never understand what true equality is because you see yourself as superior to other races and to women. You are the true bigot with your paternalistic approach to minorities. As a liberal progressive you believe that minorities need special help and protections because you see them as inferior to you.  That's why people like Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens despise people like you. 

You just named 2 more radical nut jobs.  When will the light hit you?  I don't think it ever will.  You're armpit deep in the bullshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Whitmer one of the best Governors in the 50.  Why?  Because she takes zero shit and has Michigan on the right track.  She has a bright future.

And killed a lot of people by putting covid-19 infected people into nursing homes. Also, destroyed Michigan's economy with the coved-19 lockdown.

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought you said Putin and the Russians were a threat to our freedom? if more people were like you there would be no U.S. military to protect us from Putin and the Russians. Thank God there are not more people like you.

Putin's your buddy.  Just like he's Trump's buddy.  Nobody mistakenly thinks you get it dude.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

You just named 2 more radical nut jobs.  When will the light hit you?  I don't think it ever will.  You're armpit deep in the bullshit.

So you are a racist and a sexist. Why are you afraid of a strong Black woman?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So you don't build solar panels and collect unemployment benefits when you are not working, and depend on the union to find you a job?  Does that mean you are admitting that you are a liar?

Nah, I'll just keep collecting tax $$$ out of your pocket and buy extravagant shit I couldn't normally afford.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mcsorley said:
WWW.USATODAY.COM

The Biden administration is still sheltering immigrant children separated from close family members in federal facilities for weeks on end.

Sheltering is not imprisoning.  They're trying to link them back up with their parents.  I suppose you'd rather just turn them back with no idea where to go?

• Like 1