US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I'm quite sure you'll take it literally.  Your ability to separate fantasy from fact is shot..

So when do you tell the truth about anything? Are you saying that your story about building solar panels and collecting unemployment benefits when not working is a lie?  If so, what is the truth?:huh:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

More lies from you about how they were treated by the Trump Admin.  Also, the Biden Admin. is housing the children in shipping containers and they are sleeping on the floor. I saw photos of the containers and the children on Fox News.

Fox News?  Ok then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So when do you tell the truth about anything? Are you saying that your story about building solar panels and collecting unemployment benefits when not working is a lie?  If so, what is the truth?:huh:

You made that shit up yourself, out of your own fucked up imagination dude.  You're not even the dimmest bulb on the tree.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You ought to watch it some time. Maybe then you wouldn't be so stupid and ill informed.😉

If you want to discuss the issues, fine, but I really am tired of listening to your bullshit, 2nd grade cutdowns and gaslighting.  

• Like 1

Buh-Bye

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

MSNBC reporter Cal Perry revealed to host Nicolle Wallace that "paranoid" white supremacist and militia groups are starting to "go underground." In a discussion about George Floyd's accused...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Buh-Bye

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

MSNBC reporter Cal Perry revealed to host Nicolle Wallace that "paranoid" white supremacist and militia groups are starting to "go underground." In a discussion about George Floyd's accused...

Who gives a shit about ignorant white supremacists and militia groups? They are just as crazy as BLM and ANTIFA members.