US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

All of these "laws" will go straight into the toilet after the House and Senate approves sweeping voter's rights.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Republican Party of Georgia advanced its sweeping assault on voting rights Monday by pushing through the state Senate legislation that would roll back no-excuse absentee voting and...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

no. because they not only don't stand up for civil rights but actively work against them.

So says Golfer, a privileged liberal progressive White boy, who knows what is best for Black people better than Black people do.:dodgy:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So says Golfer, a privileged liberal progressive White boy, who knows what is best for Black people better than Black people do.:dodgy:

And here comes the flaming bigot to share his bullshit.

• Like 1

if you are an american you can do whatever you want to & are not forced to quarantine. that has caused the pandemic to become worse. if you are an illegal immigrant you are detained & can't do anything. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Illegal immigrant adults claiming asylum are being given dates for court hearings and then being released into the U.S. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Illegal immigrant adults claiming asylum are being given dates for court hearings and then being released into the U.S. 

BULLSHIT.  That's pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT.

• Like 1

if i said that water was wet you would call me a liar. every time that i think that you couldn't possibly become more of a stupid idiot moron i am proven wrong.

Only because you've proven yourself to be a liar.