US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Obama will use the Biden presidency to enact all the liberal progressive policies he dreamed of forcing upon the American people during his eight years as president.:dodgy:

last time i looked obama was no longer president.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

The COVID-19 relief program known as the American Rescue Plan is now headed to President Joe Biden's desk for a signature, allocating $1.9 trillion towards replacing Americans' lost income, relieving the...

Wonder how happy those people will be about the American Rescue Plan when that gallon of milk costs them $10?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder how happy those people will be about the American Rescue Plan when that gallon of milk costs them $10?

they'll like being alive & not being kicked out of their house you idiot. why don't you argue about something that is actually happening in the real world once in a while? oh i forgot that you don't live in the real world. and don't forget to return your check as soon as you get it .

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Anyone that depends upon RAWSTORY.COM, DAILYKOS.COM, and ALTERNET.ORG  as their news sources can't be too intelligent.:tongue:

says the occupant of oppositeland who believes mr 30,554 lies traitor sack of shit & supports republican cowards that do nothing at all to help the country in a crisis. i have an idea for you. stop posting & stop embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

As reported by Anumita Kaur for Pacific Daily News:  After a member of the U.S. House of Representatives referred to Guam as a foreign country that doesn't deserve aid, Adelup stated it can send along...

Wonder if Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee still believes our astronauts landed on Mars and placed a U.S. flag there? Also, I wonder if Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson is still afraid that the island of Guam will "tip over and capsize"?:tongue::biggrin: