US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

says the occupant of oppositeland who believes mr 30,554 lies traitor sack of shit & supports republican cowards that do nothing at all to help the country in a crisis. i have an idea for you. stop posting & stop embarrassing yourself.

If I stop posting who would expose your insanity and propaganda?:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Obama's new name should be "The Wizard" as he operates behind the curtain to run the Biden presidency.:tongue:

you are a glutton for punishment & an embarrassment to your friends (if you had any) & family.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How many years before the government is passing out WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons like they did in the 1970s?:dodgy:

How many years before another Republi-con comes in and blows a hole in the economy?  Then how many years before a Democrat comes in and repairs it?

• Like 1

Anyone that depends upon RAWSTORY.COM, DAILYKOS.COM, and ALTERNET.ORG  as their news sources can't be too intelligent.:tongue:

Anyone (you) named Ridgerunner who posts in this thread ISN'T intelligent at all.

• Like 1

Wonder if Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee still believes our astronauts landed on Mars and placed a U.S. flag there? Also, I wonder if Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson is still afraid that the island of Guam will "tip over and capsize"?:tongue::biggrin:

Wonder if you're ever going to shut off Newsmax, Fox or any of the other propagandist news shows.

• Like 1

Obama's new name should be "The Wizard" as he operates behind the curtain to run the Biden presidency.:tongue:

Your new name should be "StupidFuck" because you operate right out in the open so everybody can see how ignorant you are.

• Like 1