US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I knew you didn't have the balls to give it back.  Hypocrite.

Why would I give it back when both Trump and I wanted a $2000 payment in the bill instead of the $1400?  I'm against the 91% of the bill that had nothing to do with covid relief not the 9% that was actually for covid relief.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The fastest way to get back to pre-covid normal in the U.S. is to vote all Democrats out of office.😉

your version of normal didn't work & won't work & your only chance to vote democrats out of office is to keep suppressing their vote as your leaders have been trying to do since they have nothing else to offer.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only things most of that 77% knew about the bill because of the news media was about the a $1400 payments, the $300/ week unemployment benefit, the money to reopen schools and the money to expedite covid vaccinations. The other 91% of the bill which was spending for Democrat pork projects was not explained to the American public by the news media.:dodgy:

of course. no one wants the vaccine, schools opened, $ for governments to not lay off police & firefighters, food & rent assistance, & other things that your republican do nothings have ignored for many years.

• Upvote 1