US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You must be really dumb or extremely dishonest because I just looked up the USA TODAY story again about the Biden Administration separating migrant children from their relatives at our southern border.  Do you know how to use a browser?  Try entering "www.usatoday.com/Migrant children at border are still being separated from relatives for weeks under Biden administration".    Now, is that enough help for you to find the story or is that too complex for your simple dishonest mind?

if you had read more than the headline you may have found out more. and by posting it you could have saved yourself the embarrassment of being called out on your inability to post anything yourself genius.                                

WWW.USATODAY.COM

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Monday the Biden administration will "explore lawful pathways" for families who reunite here to remain in U.S.

• Upvote 1

You will never understand what true equality is because you see yourself as superior to other races and to women. You are the true bigot with your paternalistic approach to minorities. As a liberal progressive you believe that minorities need special help and protections because you see them as inferior to you.  That's why people like Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens despise people like you. 

your mirror is really busy as you continue to project your racist beliefs onto others. clarence thomas & candace owens are tokens holding back equal rights for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I read your bullshit, and it just confirmed to me that you are a coward.

if you had read anything you would know that you are an idiot. i think that i gave you too much credit thinking that you could even read the headline. obviously you can only read dear traitor & the cult's lips.

I thought you said Putin and the Russians were a threat to our freedom? if more people were like you there would be no U.S. military to protect us from Putin and the Russians. Thank God there are not more people like you.

read again. i didn't limit the comment to 2 people.

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And when states are no longer allowed to require people to show IDs before registering to vote or voting non citizens, under aged citizens, and other ineligible people will be voting.

tenor (44).gif

tenor - 2021-03-09T034145.878.gif

tenor - 2021-03-09T034211.257.gif

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You probably live rent free in your mommy and daddys' basement, but no where close to my head. Think you'll ever be able to support yourself like a real man,or will you be a parasite the rest of your life?:sad:

He'll be a parasite maggot living of the American taxpayers welfare 

Who besides a fool like you gives a fuck about what Alex Jones has to say. Next you'll be quoting the Easter Bunny.

so i see that dear traitor has been teaching you how to throw your heroes under the bus.

tenor - 2021-03-09T034829.091.gif

tenor - 2021-03-09T034725.748.gif

DanThrownUnderTheBus.gif

Golfer forgot to give you a "like" for your comment. The "likes" on this thread for you and the Golfer are almost as phony as you and the Golfer are.😉

damn! trump's ass, fantasyland, or oppositeland? i can't decide which to visit 1st so that i can visit your neighborhood.

So you don't build solar panels and collect unemployment benefits when you are not working, and depend on the union to find you a job?  Does that mean you are admitting that you are a liar?

giphy (92).gif

giphy (93).gif

giphy (94).gif

And killed a lot of people by putting covid-19 infected people into nursing homes. Also, destroyed Michigan's economy with the coved-19 lockdown.

no. she didn't follow dear traitor's advice. is that why your buddies tried (and failed) to kidnap & kill her?