US General Domestic Politics #7 Begins 03/07/21.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The problem is not Max's inability to comprehend, it's your inability too rationally communicate.😉

he comprehends as much about reality as you do............................................ NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And any Trump supporter or Republican will be labeled a White supremacist by Biden's flunkies running the Pentagon. That's how the game is played by Stalinist Democrats.

are you mad because they wouldn't let you re-enlist?

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's the type comment I would expect from a sexist like you.:dodgy:

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to return my tax money to Washington, D.C. so that Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can give it to a bunch of lazy liberal progressives who don't pay taxes? :huh:

Oh, you'll keep the SOCIAL assistance.  Of course you will, hypocrite.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wake the fuck up! clarence thomas took advantage of all of the affirmative action programs that he now condemns.

He didn't need the affirmative action crutch because he had the ability to make it on his own as a human being.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I want to return my tax money to Washington, D.C. so that Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can give it to a bunch of lazy liberal progressives who don't pay taxes? :huh:

why do you support leaders that constantly ignore what the people (including republicans) need & support?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And any Trump supporter or Republican will be labeled a White supremacist by Biden's flunkies running the Pentagon. That's how the game is played by Stalinist Democrats.

Marxism–Leninism, an ideology of a centralized command economy with a vanguardist one-party state to realize the dictatorship of the proletariat.  (Republicans like Newt Gingrich, Karl Rove and Trump).  More projection RR.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He didn't need the affirmative action crutch because he had the ability to make it on his own as a human being.

no. he used all of the affirmative action programs & then tried to deny them to everyone else. you haven't yet realized that lying about something changes nothing.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuckwit.  You can't call democrats "Stalinists" and then say we're sucking on handouts at the same time.  You fucking gaslighting moron.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what do you think would happen to the career of any judge that ruled in favor of Trump's attorneys?  No judge wants to touch any of these cases for fear of being blacklisted by the establishment.

THERE. WAS. NO. EVIDENCE. TO. RULE. ON. YOU. BRICKHEADED. FUCK.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you know so much more about discrimination against Black people than do Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens, right?  Most of the BLM members I've seen are White.

What are you even talking about?  You're losing it old-timer.

• Like 1