B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (March)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

These girls need a bottle of to loosen up and take all the tension off. I say it is time everyone to get drunk tonight bury thy hatchet and other things of course 😈

Image result for jeargermister

strap-ons?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

These girls need a bottle of to loosen u[ and take all the tension off. I say time everyone to get drunk tonight.

Image result for jeargermister

I think there are a few who will heed your suggestion, but they were going to do it anyway.

5 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I was referring to the long term feuds.  Ari and her were fine a couple of days later.

This is because Ariana has a strong personality and doesn’t  allow stupid things to affect her ... her previous  stay has been a copy paste with this current one in terms of relations .. she didn’t need to fight everyone so as not to be acceptable by the others .. she always has her own agenda .. I don’t remember the girls who were with her during her previous stay apart from Amira who is a repeater now , perhaps longer members can help with the question .. I only say that her presence makes the apartment the same feeling we had when it was B&R and A&L 

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It would be too bad that she's crying because she can't go down since Radi is there with Claire and she can't stay (if nothing gets solved) 

I don't think they avoid each other.  Just a lot of dagger stares and side eye when in the same room.

At least Radislava has someone to talk to,,albeit Claire, but at least Claire saw and heard what's going on and someone on the ''outside'' knows what's happening ,whatever good that does. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I don't think the crying has to do with the Radi thing.  She's cried a few times when/after she spoken with her mom.

Ok, i was wrong.  Just heard her blame Radi for ruining the dinner.

• Haha 1