B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (March)

11 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

tenor.giftenor.gif I think Carlos is a pretty good guy from what i have seen,but your comment Rosey just struck me funny,the nice guy part of me says,,''don't'' like it,,the other part of me,, ''Mr. i don't give a fuck'' ☠️ ,, says,,,, alig.gif

Understood! The gay guy  reference wasn't judgmental  but descriptive. He was the only great guy at the particular party. He wasn't ashamed of his sexuality and made all the women show theirs as well. I only said gay to separate him from the other  egotistical guys who slithered away. I perhaps could have worded it better although i don't know if i have done a better job after all.

Edited by rosey 1
spelling

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Understood! The gay guy  reference wasn't judgmental  but descriptive. He was the only great guy at the particular party. He wasn't ashamed of his sexuality and made all the women show theirs as well. I only said gay to separate him from the other  egotistical guys who slithered away. I perhaps could have worded it better although i don't know if i have done a better job after all.

it was also to emphasize that Sera(although i'm not her biggest fan) has some great friends and they were on display that particular evening. Also to her credit , unlike my post sounded, has no gender bias that I could see...

9 hours ago, emnv said:

Radi and Carlos had a long conversation yesterday night. They both talk very good Spanish. Radi had also a talk in Spanish today with a person that she calls "mamá" (mum), but I found it strange because this person looked like a native Spanish speaker located outside Spain, maybe in South or Central America. 

In both conversations Radi talked about Sera, a person hard to bear and toxic. Apparently she has been permanently insulting, shouting and treating her like shit, and also lying about her to others. Radi doesnt wish her anything bad and wants to keep her friendship, but as far away from her as possible.

Carlos and Claire had yesterday night the opportunity to see Sera in action, and asked her to stop without success. At least Carlos sympathized with Radi a lot, I cannot say the same for Claire because they two talk in Russian, not in Spanish.

Other (maybe) interesting things from yesterday's talk:

Carlos has a twin, quite similar to him but with hair on his head. He plans to invite him to visit them. Carlos is a private flight pilot, but with no activity in the past year due to COVID. He described Claire´s job similar to flight attendant.

Radi has been living for years in Moscow, but she was born in Belarus (this is at least what I understood). The apartment where she lived  caught fire due to an electrical short circuit, and she lost almost everything, clothes, papers, etc. Now she lives in Spain near the beach (700 m distance), has a cat and a dog, studies English and Spanish and works as freelance for photographers and youtube video makers.

wow..all awesome personal insights...amazing ...gracias 

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana bates with an awesome orgasm......meanwhile, Sera grooms her toenails. 🙄😂

oh my...love your comparisons ..

.was her feet at least tucked up close to her stretched out pussy.... lol     I need to have some hope for the poor girl...or for us anyway

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

After such a great,sexy,enjoyable night,,:wink:hope everyone has a good day,i'm off to bed, 2:20am here. 

what sexy night? Nothing goin on here in uk up to 12.30am , . Nothing on replay as much as I can see.

6 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

what sexy night? Nothing goin on here in uk up to 12.30am , . Nothing on replay as much as I can see.

All i know is,i was in Radislavas room on the cam at the foot of her bed,, #16,my favorite,, and i thought i saw things,i could have been dreaming,not sure now,,all i know is i slept realllly good.:biggrin:

• Haha 1