Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think no one can understand why she didn’t take also one week holidays like Malia 

La risposta più ovvia è che Leora sa che se stesse fuori per una settimana ci sarebbe la guerra civile per farla tornare prima 😆

No scherzo, la guerra civile no ma sicuramente RLC sarebbe invasa di e-mail di proteste o altro. È la dura vita della gallina dalle uova d'oro. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

La risposta più ovvia è che Leora sa che se stesse fuori per una settimana ci sarebbe la guerra civile per farla tornare prima 😆

No scherzo, la guerra civile no ma sicuramente RLC sarebbe invasa di e-mail di proteste o altro. È la dura vita della gallina dalle uova d'oro. 

Yep.  RLC is pretty much a one woman show these days.  A thin shadow of its former self/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I think Leora doesn’t care since a very long time for either RLC or the paying customers , no matter what she chooses to do , the money is standard per month or per week or per day , I don’t know . She always does whatever she wants with total ignorance, GAG -HER mentioned the 3 weeks law, does she care about it also?  Why does she stay in a place that she doesn't feel happy?  

The best would be, in my humble opinion , to take also holidays for one week, 10 days, more if she wants and come back to this job and her apartment and feel better and more free , maybe then she could think better that the torture she puts herself to manage and have this life , it is exactly what makes her angry , upset , happy and sad at times , trying to satisfy everyone , Paul , the paying customers , her friends in Prague , Malia .

I thought she would be more clever and know that this isn’t possible if you have chosen to live like this , here we are and the only standard thing , no matter what , it is the cash flow ... I guess here is the answer ( money ) , moos54 wrote a very good message some days ago concerning her RLC attitude and behavior and obligations .  
If she afraids that RLC will send mails, where is the pleasure of her personal life  if she ’s dependend on what everyone of us wants?  She shouldn’t care if she knew that she keeps the customers happy , she would be more careful with her actions , but money is coming , so , no problem . 

The truth is that she is trapped in the prison she has created for her life by living two lives, one inside the apartment ( doing nothing than sleeping , taking showers snd masturbating and watching her IPAD / no problem with that , what else she could do during the lockdown when alone  ) so as to make her income and spend this money to have the life that makes her happy outside of it.  

She ’s the only tenant in history that she doesn’t like the place she lives and she has chosen that all of her happy moments to happen outside.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Leora doesn’t care since a very long time for either RLC or the paying customers , no matter what she chooses to do , the money is standard per month or per week or per day , I don’t know . She always does whatever she wants with total ignorance, GAG -HER mentioned the 3 weeks law, does she care about it also?  Why does she stay in a place that she doesn't feel happy?  

The best would be, in my humble opinion , to take also holidays for one week, 10 days, more if she wants and come back to this job and her apartment and feel better and more free , maybe then she could think better that the torture she puts herself to manage and have this life , it is exactly what makes her angry , upset , happy and sad at times , trying to satisfy everyone , Paul , the paying customers , her friends in Prague , Malia .

I thought she would be more clever and know that this isn’t possible if you have chosen to live like this , here we are and the only standard thing , no matter what , it is the cash flow ... I guess here is the answer ( money ) , moos54 wrote a very good message some days ago concerning her RLC attitude and behavior and obligations .  
If she afraids that RLC will send mails, where is the pleasure of her personal life  if she ’s dependend on what everyone of us wants?  She shouldn’t care if she knew that she keeps the customers happy , she would be more careful with her actions , but money is coming , so , no problem . 

The truth is that she is trapped in the prison she has created for her life by living two lives, one inside the apartment ( doing nothing than sleeping , taking showers snd masturbating and watching her IPAD / no problem with that , what else she could do during the lockdown when alone  ) so as to make her income and spend this money to have the life that makes her happy outside of it.  

She ’s the only tenant in history that she doesn’t like the place she lives and she has chosen that all of her happy moments to happen outside.

Non so che dirti. Se a Leora non piace più stare su RLC sa come uscire. 

• Like 2