Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 26

Leora can be an enigma.  She's watching a movie on her phone while bating (not petting the kitty, but bating).  The final two minutes, she'll put the phone down and finish the rub.

For ya'll who don't fantasize about her, she exhibits acceptable behavior.  But for most who desire a girl like her and see themselves with her, it's an ingenuine (offensive) bate. It's the bate that says 'thanks for subscribing - here is what you paid for'. 

Thankfully, she doesn't break the fourth wall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora can be an enigma.  She's watching a movie on her phone while bating (not petting the kitty, but bating).  The final two minutes, she'll put the phone down and finish the rub.

For ya'll who don't fantasize about her, she exhibits acceptable behavior.  But for most who desire a girl like her and see themselves with her, it's an ingenuine (offensive) bate. It's the bate that says 'thanks for subscribing - here is what you paid for'. 

Thankfully, she doesn't break the fourth wall.

I will say that her dancing session was so much real and coming from her heart and to please first herself and at the same time the viewers and I was watching it with pleasure and big smiles . After returning home , she performed one more of the thousand bates , as I said , respect to the ones who like it and enjoy it , but nothing new that haven’t been seen multiple times than preferring watching this rare dance session which was full of this incredible erotical and sensational Leora’s aura that only she can provide and has this amazing ability to do so . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1