B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

Just now, neil_r549 said:

I do wonder does she not get fed up going over the same over and over.

''This is the story of my house'' Think she knows people are listening

was that ''she comes from Holland or Poland'' couldn't make that out clearly.

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

somehow don't think the Dubai governemnt will allow that one - they don't even allow girls to be in bikini swim gear in public places like swimming pools. I know prob the idea in jest! 🤪

Hence the sarcastic face lol...😉

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

I still say wrong job, but this conversation has been her side of the story and I have a spot of sympathy - she's right Radi shouldn't do what shes been doing if she has money to spend on clothes etc. Seems mean by Radi - who I know everbody loves

Your right about Radi being out of order, although she did sorta replace stuff. But I would've thought the food issues were sorted out when Radi moved in though...When house sharing at uni, it was pretty much the 1st thing my daughters sorted when they moved into a new house, especially with strangers. Sera introduced Radi to RLC, so there must be some a degree of friendship in the past. I'm surprised she didn't discuss it with her....unless Radi decided to ignore her...😏

Anyway, although feeling a little sympathy for Sera, like yourself, she should've handled this in a much more civilised way than like a little schoolgirl in the playground...😒

Anyone listening to the conversation in English by Sera here is the upshot for those that missed it

It was I think quite deliberate that she spoke English, knowing the conversation would be heard

• There blueberry-gate, where Radi nicked the Berries from the fridge These were left over from a bday cake and Radi took the lot
  • Radi goes to Sera room to be friends but just stares at her - little chat
  • Radi contributes nothing to the house/appts, no cleaning etc
  • Radi continues to take food and thinks its OK to do so
  • Radi is not a pro model but pretends to be
  • She (sera) has friends who like her ( a deliberate message I think)

Thats about it in a nutshell. Interesting stuff but I would say sera is an intelligent woman, speaks excellent English but will not be fucked over. I still think she should go or maybe both.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Anyone listening to the conversation in English by Sera here is the upshot for those that missed it

It was I think quite deliberate that she spoke English, knowing the conversation would be heard

• There blueberry-gate, where Radi nicked the Berries from the fridge These were left over from a bday cake and Radi took the lot
  • Radi goes to Sera room to be friends but just stares at her - little chat
  • Radi contributes nothing to the house/appts, no cleaning etc
  • Radi continues to take food and thinks its OK to do so
  • Radi is not a pro model but pretends to be
  • She (sera) has friends who like her ( a deliberate message I think)

Thats about it in a nutshell. Interesting stuff but I would say sera is an intelligent woman, speaks excellent English but will not be fucked over. I still think she should go or maybe both.

Why should Radi go?...she's the most interesting girl on RLC right now. She made a mistake, and I'd be very surprised if she continues to steal food...
Radi goes to Sera's room to be friends...but just stares. That's an odd thing to say. If she just stands and stares, how did Sera know she went there to be friends? Maybe she was waiting for Sera to speak, as she made the move to go to Sera's room and confront her...
Radi's just done some cleaning...
I don't know what the highlighted point is suppose to mean...It just sound bitchy to me...

• Like 1