B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

18 minutes ago, me0369 said:

It stopped just now, I'm thinking it was the shower maybe.

its hard to hear what shes saying with the music and how quite she talks. sometimes you can understand the english but I miss loads because of how quiet

She talk about her day and it was sad. shes been studdying for a year for a test but because of the woman next door making noise she didn't get enough sleep and was late for her test.
the teacher told her to wait outside and she failed the test. a year of studdying and she failed. poor radi!
her english is coming along really well

• Thanks 2

My pc is quiet too, I'm using my phone turned all the way up and right next to my ear, thats the only way I can hear her, but it's picking up all the background noises through the walls, I think because the cameras are mounted on the walls.

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Probably Dubai, knowing Ariana...😏

I was wrong about Dubai. He wasn't in Dubai because she asked if he were going for his B'day. He's an actor. He asked about her flatmates and she said wouldn't be for him.:smile:

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, mspanker said:

Russian, Spanish, English and a little Italian? Not sure as it was fast talking the other night with Carlos could not tell if it was just Spanish.

Carlos, despite being Italian, speaks Spanish very well, when I was a subscriber I witnessed many discussions, Radislava, for the work he supposedly does, must know many languages

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Dubai was mentioned a moment ago...

Almost all the girls from Barcelona who attended RLC, went to Dubai, some of the old girls at the moment are in Dubai, it is a place where Russian girls are very well accepted, who knows why... 

8 hours ago, me0369 said:

My pc is quiet too, I'm using my phone turned all the way up and right next to my ear, thats the only way I can hear her, but it's picking up all the background noises through the walls, I think because the cameras are mounted on the walls.

Headphones make a hell of a difference...

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Carlos, despite being Italian, speaks Spanish very well, when I was a subscriber I witnessed many discussions, Radislava, for the work he supposedly does, must know many languages

I think he lived in Spain for a while and picked up the lingo...

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Almost all the girls from Barcelona who attended RLC, went to Dubai, some of the old girls at the moment are in Dubai, it is a place where Russian girls are very well accepted, who knows why... 

There are enough ex RLC girls there, they should open a GOV apt over there...😏

• Like 1