B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #14 (March)

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Lovely;; now onto the event; This is the Sera Problem. She plonks herself at the table away from the other girls. She just cannot join in.

Because she thinks that she is better than everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Lovely;; now onto the event; This is the Sera Problem. She plonks herself at the table away from the other girls. She just cannot join in.

Other girls have done this in the past without anybody bitching about it.

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

i like all the downblouse type of boobs popping and slipping out of her clothes... Just love when a full boob is exposed.... big voyeur turn on .... love her shaving her very attractive pussy in the tub and how she opens her legs and softly rubs her pussy in bed... I really like the shape of her pussy...not a tight slit (a bit boring unless they spread the lips ) not a bulging meat handful where you see no definition)   just a perfect combination ...very elegant pussy

her boobs are up for choice and preference  I love how they hang and just the natural fullness...

all the moods, foodgate bullshit, means sweet fuck all to me  I pay no attention as I come here to see moments of nudity from hot European women...not their soap opera dramas that seems to get such childish, teenage girl,  gossipy attention  that fully grown adult men should be EMBARRASSED !!!  on how they go on and on about it for way too many pages...  

Sera puts out plenty of nudity and for me thats good enough to have her around ...so yes me0369 she is simply put   different   and that should be enjoyed, accepted or not ...but move on about the incessant critiques of doing nothing?? she is everywhere, active, up late and shows plenty of nudity in every room... has girlfriends in her bed, does nude massages, joins in some group bed share and playing ( she was a big part of the gay boy show and let him take her panties off for some personal massage ) SERA ...Does EVERYTHING ALL OTHER GIRLS DO AND IS A HOT LOOKING WOMAN ....   No rules in life about being the perfect roomate or some high social being at parties ...

nice tits, nice pussy she shows them regularly in a VOYEUR  house platform ... scroll past, move on go see some other apt.. but stop the childish whinning !!!!! ten times worse tha what these same people who complain about her mood and complaining about blueberries .... STOP !!!!  MOVE ON !!!

I agree,i love the same,i always have been a voyeur at heart. That's why i love the beach.. 

807_1000.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

I agree,i love the same,i always have been a voyeur at heart. That's why i love the beach.. 

807_1000.jpg

MAN...RAG !!! YOU SO FUCKING GET IT.... THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT.... THIS IS A MOMENT I JUST LOVE IN MY VOYEUR WORLD...  I would take these moments of slips in this RLC show everytime over the big production shows (which I like too)  - mostly because we kindas know these women --(like a buddy's girlfriends tit slipping out -just a little more edge because we know them and are not supposed to see it)  nice pic ...maybe a bit better than your self portrait.... maybe you could post a self portrait of your girlfriend ??? or is this her !!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

MAN...RAG !!! YOU SO FUCKING GET IT.... THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT.... THIS IS A MOMENT I JUST LOVE IN MY VOYEUR WORLD...  I would take these moments of slips in this RLC show everytime over the big production shows (which I like too)  - mostly because we kindas know these women --(like a buddy's girlfriends tit slipping out -just a little more edge because we know them and are not supposed to see it)  nice pic ...maybe a bit better than your self portrait.... maybe you could post a self portrait of your girlfriend ??? or is this her !!!

LMAO,i thought i stopped the forum with this random picture i found,my girlfriends never had tits like that,,:sad: lmao