Leora's New Outfit

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really commenting on your post. BUT since you mentioned new outfit. These people on RLC are really poor.  I assume they are since RLC gives them free rent (?) to show their lives live. From my v-log I had for a while, I learned that people, if they like you will send you all kinds of stuff. All I had to do was have a post office box address and they sent things to me. It was really nice too. Some was just art work or homemade things but they also sent me some really nice jewelry and clothes too. Some times the gifts made me laugh and other times they made me cry because they came from a person's heart.

I don't know how to get RLC to do this for them, BUT if they each had a post office box where you could send them things, it would really be fantastic for them.  I mean I see these people have nothing. They only have a few clothes and the basic things for living. Nothing wrong with living a humble simple life. BUT I know these Russians would love to have a little opulence too.

AND the best part is, because we the people send them nice things they in turn maybe show a little more appreciation. Maybe Leora would finally masturbate for all you guys waiting for that to happen. (Sorry it's funny to me only because I'm not a guy but if Paul whips it out and jerks off, I'll watch......then barf) Maybe they'd get off their lazy asses and do some fun stuff around the house.  ALSO, a little competition to get the most and the best stuff because people like their apartment life the best. Yeah it would work. RLC would for sure get more subscribers. (please do not raise the cost of membership).

I know that when ever I got gifts, it made me feel like giving back. Usually I just wrote them short thank you letters or thanked them on my v-log, I got so serious stuff too. AND sometimes it came with a request for me to meet them and have romantic or kinky sex with them, but I never did that of course. I didn't want to get chopped up and thrown behind a wood pile.

What about my idea, does anyone else think that would be something we could suggest for RLC to do? They of course would like to have some control over what their apartment dwellers receive. Or not. They can work all that out for their benefit. Does anyone on CamCaps have a personal contact with RLC to relay the idea?

NO Food. Do not send food.  Even if it is off the shelf  with safety wrap or what ever. I would never ever eat it.  I got a cake once that was decorated really nice but I threw it away. When the cake hit the bottom of the trash can it broke apart and there was a pink vibrator in the middle of it. OMG! One those rabbit like ones with the little tickle tongue. Okay, now you are wondering did she clean it off and use it or did she just leave it in the trash?  Solve that puzzling question yourselves.  PS please anyone reading and replying to be nice to me I am a very sensitive person.  So maybe I shouldn't be here........ but so far I like it.

Sounds like a fair idea, i wouldn't say they are struggling for stuff, they seem to have all they need, but some extra luxuries never go astray.

As for the bunny vibrator, I'm glad you threw it away, you never know if it was used or even faulty being baked into a cake.

I like that you can admit to being sensitive, I know what that is like, probably why I restrict my associations with other people. I hope you stay, you seem to fit in and besides, you give a few of the old guys a reason to wake up now.

Guest Cherry Lady

really poor? lol :) may be your country's economy is better developed than in Russia, but trust me .. Russia is not a poor country .. :) you make me laugh its proposal .. :D

You should be here.  Tay.  There are too many people complain about this or that.  Or wanting this or that.  You bring balance and order  to CC.  I have to hide behind the computer screen  because  hve been very shy all my life and it is people like you that make my day a little brighter

Guest Squirrel

This thread is called "Re:Leora's New Outfit."

I will address the topic for once in my CC career. This is unprecedented. It's astounding.

I like her original outfit -- her birthday suit -- more that any other one. She's anatomically perfect. A Greek Goddess. Worthy of worship.

I'd fly over there to be her very own pet squirrel, but my passport's out of date...dang it...

From my v-log I had for a while, I learned that people, if they like you will send you all kinds of stuff. All I had to do was have a post office box address and they sent things to me.

This only works if you have a vagina.

The idea of sending them shit sounds good in theory but here's why it would never work.

-Most people, at least here on CC don't even pay the standard subscription, so they almost surely wouldn't send them gifts.

-The interaction between people watching and people doing the watching would become compromised, because then it wouldn't be about just living your ordinary lives, it would be about catering to people's likes to get more shit. Personally speaking if that started to happen, I probably wouldn't even watch any more because it would indirectly become like one of those cam chat sites and I hate those.

-Just because they live rent free doesn't mean they're without money. Leora, Lora and Max, Stepan, and I think Alma all work. They have money. The just choose not to spend it on the things we would spend it on.

Are we sure that they live rent free?  some say RLC pays part of the rent. Do agree with what else you said.

I also would hate for them to contact us and us them.  But I would like to know the set up.  How do they find the couples, and in a few cases did RLC find people with  apt's then added cams like I think is the case with Noria and K.

Same comment I made when I started this thread. Leora is wearing shorts over her panties so we cannot see that beautiful ass. This is similar to what Nora wears. We need to somehow stop this trend. How are we perverts supposed to get our kicks.